F O R T Y O N E

' A GIRL HE CARED FOR'

★·.·'¯'·.·★

AIDEN WALKED THROUGH the city of Trio. He was going to persuade some of his demon friends to help out in the 'war' that will take place soon. He wasn't fighting the war for Utopia or freedom of his fellow Gods.

He was doing it for revenge.

A girl he cared about deeply was killed by Queen Stella for no reason. He was happy with her and that was something that he never really experienced. He was normally rude to everyone he met but then he meets her and he was kinder, to some people.

"So I hear that you were looking for us," A deep voice said from a dark ally way.

A smirk was placed on his face as he walked into the ally way.

"And how did you hear that? I thought I did a good job of hiding it," He smirked.

"You know us, we have eyes and ears everywhere," A new voice said.

Coming out from the shadows came three figures.

"It's good to see you again. Aiden," The voice spoke.

"Veamoar, Mid, Cole" Aiden said to the trio.

They all nodded their heads at him.

So, what are we wrecking," Cole said. Cole was tall and muscular. He had pitch black hair styled like Aiden's. He had blood red eyes that would sometimes turn black.

"Weren't you listening, the Stella fields," Mid said. He had dark blue hair and a massive grin on his face.

"Veamoar smirked and folded his arms across his chest. "So, how much damage are we going to cause?"

"As much as your heart desires."

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Beckhan and Rose were in Olympia. It was the capital city. "Do you think this is going to work?" Rose asked. She could feel the nurses bubble up inside her and it felt like she was going to burst.

"Of course! If Y/N trusts Sting, then so do I," Beck said. He was confident that they were going to win.

Rose smiled lightly at him.

"Yeah, we're gonna win!" She yelled.

"So we are going to start getting people out of the city and spreading the word about the attack," Beck said.

"I have contacted some of the other groups along with the angles, they are waiting for Y/N command to attack," Rose said.

"Okay, so let's get the people out of the city, we can get them out through the tunnels under the city," Beck smiled.

They went around the city and started to move people out. Some stay to help fight but most left, they were too scared to go up against the queen.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

"Don't do anything stupid, don't jump in front of a magic spell coming towards me, don't get hurt for me, don't take on a God you won't be able to beat-"

"Okay! I get it, don't do anything that could get me killed!" Sting yelled. Y/N was giving him a lecture about what not to do in the upcoming fight.

"I am serious Eucliffe! Don't do anything stupid!" Y/N yelled back at him. She was overflowing with worry for Sting. She knew that he was going to do something stupid.

Sting got up from the log that he was sitting on and grabbed Y/N hands. "I know you are worried about me, okay, but I came here to help you fight and to protect you. You are stronger than me, I will give you that, but I am still going to help you fight and protect you,"

"That was cheesy," she mumbled looking at the ground and Her cheeks burned a light red colour.

"Oh, my dear Y/N when will you realise that my love for you shines brighter than the stars," Sting said full heartedly as he looked down at Y/N.

She rolled her eyes and let out a grunt. "Wow, have you ditched the perverted attitude and become a hopeless romantic?"

Sting laughed and pulled Y/N to her feet. "Come now princess, we have a planet to save,"

She was about to answer, but her phone went off in her pocket. She let go of Stings hands and pulled out her phone.

Unknown Come meet me in the water woods in 5 minutes.

Y/N reread the text message wondering who sent it.

"What is it?" Sting asked, still confused about the 'I phone' that the girl was obsessed with.

"I got a strange text from an unknown person wanting to meet me in the woods at night. Want to come?" She asked.

Sting looked at the girl for a moment but then nodded his head. "Sure! Sounds fun."

( edited- 21st april 2019 )