Lets get up to date.

Ok, so this is just a little run down on the story so far.

Y/N is a God from a planet called Utopia, she ran away from the Utopia at a young age with her exceed Chiffon.

She ended up in Earthland where she found her dragon Star, the galaxy dragon. She trained with Star and became a 4th generation dragon slayer.

Star went missing one day and Y/N found Laxus and he took her to Fairy Tail where she later became a member of the guild and Laxus's sister.

One day Y/N was taken by a man called the dark one to Earth. She forgot everything about her past and grew up there for most of her life.

She fell through a portal back to Earthland and forgot about Earth but got her memories of Utopia and Fairy Tail back.

When she got back, Lucy had just joined and they became good friends.

On Tenrou Island Y/N meet Erin (an old friend) and she gave her back her memories of Earth.

After Fairy Tails 7 year sleep they entered the grand magic games where Y/N met Sting Eucliffe.

Fairy Tail won the GMG and then 7 dragons attacked the city.

The humans won and life went back to normal. Until Y/N had to go back to Utopia to take down her mother who had to take over her home.

Sting followed Y/N to Utopia where she told him everything.

They have now teamed up with the angels and they pain to attack.

Y/N and Sting are currently having a heartfelt moment but it's being interrupted by a certain angel prince.