T H I R T Y F O U R

' TRAVELLING IN A SMALL POD'

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE TWO STARTED running towards the monster. Sting wasn't sure what was going on but he saw how serious Y/N was.

"We have to get rid of it quickly, others will follow!"

"Galaxy Dragon Roar!!!" Y/N screamed. The purple blast hit the monster right in the chest but it hardly moved it.

"It seems that you're out of practice princess, tell me when was the last time you went home?" it taunted her. Y/N gritted her teeth and clenched her fist.

"White dragon roar!!!!" Sting yelled. This sent the beast back into a tree.

The two of them heard it growl as it got to its feet. Its eyes turned a deeper blood red and it smashed its leg into the ground. The action caused the ground to shake and split. They jumped into the air and watched as the Ghor joined them.

The Ghor appeared in front of Y/N and swigged its large foot at her but she caught it in her hand. She flung it upwards into the sky and it yelled in pain, she probably broke its ankle.

"Sting!! Now,"

They both sent a strong dragon roar, hitting it in the face and sending it higher into the air.

The two landed softly on the ground breathing heavily.

"Y/N what the hell!" Sting yelled as the beast fell to the ground.

Y/N took hold of his arm and dragged him into the house.

"We have to leave now Erin! More will come soon!" Y/N yelled.

"The portal is ready but you have to take the boy with you, he can't stay here now that the Ghor has seen him," she said opening the portal.

"But he won't survive through the portal,"

A purple hole appeared on the ground and started to spin, it made a strange crunching sound. Sting started at it in shock, he turned back to Y/N frantically and pointed to the portal.

"W-what the hell is that!?"

"I can give you a pod, it will take longer but he will live," Erin spoke

"Guys we have more coming!" Chiffon yelled flying back from the window.

"You both need to leave now!" Erin yelled. "Jump in and you will land in the pod, Chiffon and I will get another later,"

"Ok good luck," Y/N grabbed Sting and pulled him next to her.

"Wait where are we going!!" He yelled.

"Home,"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

The floor disappeared from their feet and they began to fall. Y/N grunted in pain when her back hit the floor. When her eyes opened she saw Sting falling towards her.

He landed on top of her and she yelled in pain again.

"Sting, get off me,"

"Oww," he groaned in pain and rolled off her.

"Sorry," he mumbled and pushed himself off the ground. He put his hand out for Y/N to take.

She smiled and took his hand.

"Where are we?" Sting asked.

"Listen you might want to sit down," Y/N said leading him to the seats. They were pushed up against the wall with a small table in front.