SEVEN ✱when two dragons are left alone

' WHEN TWO DRAGONS ARE LEFT ALONE '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE SUN HAD SET AND THE STARS WERE OUT. The  sun had gone to sleep but an H/C girl was still awake. She was just walking around town not doing much, she knew that Laxus would be worried but it was her life and he had to learn he wasn't in control of it anymore.

Chiffon had decided to go back to the inn and get some rest so Y/N was alone. It was calm and quiet but not for long. Three very strong scents filled Y/N nose, three that she knew very well.

Lucy, Natsu and Happy.

Knowing that they were causing some type of trouble, she ran off in their direction. The street was pretty much empty until she saw a crowd of people.

Four new scents filled her nose as she got closer to the group of people. She pushed her way through the crowd until she got to the centre. When she got to the centre she saw, Natsu, Lucy and Happy. 

"What have you done know Natsu?"

"Y/N, what are you doing here!?" Natsu yelled back at her. She could see that he was angry and when Natsu was angry buildings got destroyed.

"I came to watch the games like the rest of the guild," She said stepping forward. Lying right to his face.

When she turned her head she saw two new faces. Both male and dragon slayers.

One had blond hair and blue eyes while the other had black. The one with blond hair had a smirk on his face and a look of accomplishment on his face while the other one had no emotions.

Then it suddenly became clear to her, they were just like Natsu and Gray, polar opposite best friends.

"Who the hell are you?"

Sting smirked, he had found her. Here he thought that he would have to go around the city looking for her but she came right to him.

"I'm Sting Eucliffe, the white dragon slayer of Sabertooth," he said stepping closer to her and taking her hand and kissed it.

She looked at him for a moment taking her hand back." And my friend behind me is Rogue Chenry, shadow dragon slayer of the Sabertooth guild," he added smirking at her again. "And you are?"

"I'm Y/N L/N," she said looking at him. His eyes travel up and down her body as took another step closer to her

Suddenly, he grabbed her waist and pulled Y/N into his firm chest, his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist. Her face flushed a light pink as she looked down at his hands.

"That's a lovely name Y/N but Y/N Eucliffe would sound so much better, don't you think," he said pushing his face into the crook of her neck and taking in her scent, the one that started the whole mess.