T H I R T Y F I V E

' A PLACE CALLED UTOPIA '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

STING AND Y/N sat on the floor of the pod, trying to kill time. "Wait so you're a god?" Sting asked again. He still couldn't get over the fact that Y/N was good.

"Yes, Sting. I am a god, we have been over this," the girl rolled her eyes and looked at her nails.

"But how does it work, in Utopia?" Sting asked as curiosity built up inside him.

"Well, Utopia is the name of the planet. The planet is split up into sections and run by different species: The God's, Angles, Demons, Fairy's and Dragons," Y/N explained.

"There are other special there, but they are the main ones. Anyway, each species section has a name, for example, The God section is called, Olympus. That is the name of the country, of course. Other species are allowed to go where ever they want but they have to follow the rules of that country,"

Sting nodded his head as the girl continued.

"So as you know I am the princess of Olympus and Utopia. Each God has its own category, like a ladder, the higher up you are the more power you have. At the top is me and my family, the Royals, then you have elders, then it is lords. Now the lord part is completed,"

"I am sure I can take it,"

"Okay so I said that Gods have category's, well I am going to explain it. For example, let's take my friend Rose, she is a god of nature, she serves under the command of the Lord God of nature Zufhena and of course under us too,"

"I think I get it, thanks for explaining," Sting smiled, he somewhat understood it, but he just wanted hear her talk.

Y/N got up and stretched.

"We are going to be there soon, I think we are landing on the outskirts of the Angle regon," She said. "So take off your clothes,"

"What?" Sting said in disbelief.

"I said take your clothes off,"

"Well, if you wanted to have sex then you could have just asked," Sting said with a smirk on his face as he came closer to Y/N.

"No! Not like that you fool! We need to change clothes because I am not really allowed to be there so we need to be undercover," she said taking her jacket off along with her shoes.

"Awww, but I want you~" Sting cooed.

"Well, we can't always get what we want,"

"Wow, you look really hot," Sting said to Y/N as he looked her up and down.

The black skinny jeans fitted her perfectly. They hugged her hips nicely and came high on her waist. The deep crimson jumper brought out her eyes and the sleeves were rolled up slightly.

"You don't look too bad yourself,"

Sting wore tight-fitting jeans and a white T-shirt. It was a big upgrade from what he normally wore.

"We should be there soon,". The girl tapped her foot on the ground nervously. She was a bit scared to go back home. If she wanted to take down her mother she would need the help of some of the other special on Utopia to help.

But would they help? She left them along so long ago.

Sting watched as the girl tapped her foot on the floor. He began to grow worried about her. He could tell that she was scared, and he would be too if he was her- but he wasn't.

"Y/N, everything is going to be okay," Sting said softly taking the girls hand.

Y/N looked down at Sting's hand that had a tight grip on hers and smiled. "Thank you, Sting," She said softly.

"Um, you might want to know this. The people on Utopia, they aren't really used to seeing humans so don't act shocked when they give you looks," Y/N smiled.

"Um okay..."

"Well if you want to see Utopia, now's your chances," Y/N said looking out of the big glass window.

A planet. A beautiful planet. Something that Sting had never seen before. He couldn't take his eyes off it.

It was a round planet but it was glowing, lighting up in blues and purples.It had several other huge round rocks floating around it that Sting presumed were moons.Purple rings went around the planet, flashing at random points and moments. He stepped closer to the window, letting go of Y/N's hand and placing it on the window.

"My god," Sting said. "You come from there, you rule there?" Sting asked in utter disbelief.

"Yeah, I do," Y/N said joining him by the window. She looked at the planet she called home in wonder.

It looked the same.

Completely the same, like nothing had ever changed at all since she left. Something was off. She self-consciously took Sting's hand and held it tight. Sting squeezed it back with the same amount of force.

For he was worried. He was worried about Y/N, but also himself and his love for her. He was madly in love with her but who said that she was in love with him.

He was about to go to Y/N's home planet with people she would have seen every day.

She told him how she ran away when she was young, but Gods take longer to age. She also said that she visited the planet once before.

There could be some God or angle that could take her away from him.

Steal her from him. He was a human.

They were all Gods, angels, demons and so much more.

He was simple.

They were complex.

He held her hand tighter making her look at him.

"Are you ok?" She asked softly.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," he said.

The pod started to shake. The pair stumbled trying to stay standing. "Whats happing!" Sting yelled.

"We are crashing!" Y/N yelled back.

"WHAT!"

"Don't worry we will be fine!"

"Are you sure!!" Sting yelled holding onto the table.

"No! I just wanted to make you feel better" She yelled back at Sting.

There was a loud rattling sound coming from all over the pod. It started to shake more as Sting and Y/N healed on tight.They both looked at the planet that was getting bigger and bigger as they got closer to it.

"Everybody say weeeee!!' Y/N said in excitement.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Sting yelled back in fear.

Suddenly a thought popped into Y/N's brain.

"Did I leave the stove on?"

★·.·'¯'·.·★

( edited- 19th april 2019 )