T W E N T Y E I G H T

'FINDING A LOST FRIEND'

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N WALKED DOWN the streets of Magnolia filled with people cheering the Fairy Tail guild's name. She walked next to her brother as the cheers got louder.

"God, they are so loud," Her brother the lighting dragon slayer said as he ran his hands through his hair.

  "Oh, don't be grumpy. They are cheering us on out of celebration for winning the grand magic games, so be happy!" She beamed as she waved to some of her fans in the crowd.

"Whatever," he mumbled. He looked over at his younger sister, happy that she was enjoying herself. But he didn't like the amount of attention she was getting from the males in the sea of people. He knew that he was very overprotective of his sister but he loved her. It was a struggle already, she was rebellious and a troublemaker and always got herself into strange situations and if that wasn't bad enough she had a blond dragon slayer stalker who wouldn't keep his hands off her.

But he knew that one day she was going to fall in love and he couldn't stop that. He might not say it or show it a lot but he loved his sister and he just wanted her to be happy and if happiness was with a cocky blond guild master then he would just have to deal with it. That doesn't mean that he wouldn't put up a fight.

The guild was in sight, it was new and big. Very big. Something that Y/N always found strange about the humans was their need for everything to be big. Like over the top big.

There need for their power, their money, their houses, their land. Everything had to be big.

She had no idea why though. She probably never would.

But it still made her wonder.

And she truly meant what she said to Aiden. She found the humans strange. But there is one thing she loved about them. She loved how they never gave up.

She had noticed that humans always had the ability to keep going. They always managed to stagger on, even if they had broken bones or tears running down their face. And she loved that, she marvelled at it.

  And from that moment she swore that she would protect the humans, no matter what.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N had just gotten off the train, she was heading to Sabertooth's pool party that Sting had invited her too. She had the feeling he only wanted to see her in a bikini.

She didn't want to come but when he got on his knees and started to beg, she said yes. As she made her way down the street, she saw two figures run past her, leaving a trail of dust behind them.

"Y/N!" Yukino yelled to Y/N.

  "Hi, Yukino,"

"You have to help us," She said while panting.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Frosh has gone missing please help," she said.

"So the two figures were Sting and Rouge?" She asked looking at the trail of dust they left behind.

  "Yep,"

"Well, let's go!" She yelled pulling her along with her.

★·.·'¯'·.·★

  "Frosh!!" Y/N heard Rouges voice scream.

  "I swear the only way I can find Rouge is by him calling for Frosh," she mumbled.