FOURTEEN ✱warm shower

'A WARM SHOWER'

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Y/N EYES SLOWLY OPENED BUT WHEN THEY FINALLY DID SHE WAS MET WITH A BARE CHEST.

Her eyes narrowed in confusion and she pushed herself up lightly. She only stopped when she saw the arm around her waist. She felt her breath hitch in her throat as she saw that it was Sting's arm. Memories of last night came back to her and she lied back down and lightly bashed her head agents his chest.

"Good morning sweetheart," he said with a smirk.

"Is the first thing you do in the morning smirk?"

"No sorry to disappoint you," He chuckled, "Now tell me why you were crying?"

"Why should I tell you?" She fired back.

"Because I was the one who carried you back here, in the rain and dried you, "

"That doesn't mean I owe you, Eucliffe,"

"Than I'll just have to punish you,"

"What are you gonna do, spank me?"

"Y/N, you shouldn't put dirty ideas in my head,"

The next thing she knew she was bent over Sting's knee and on the edge of the bed.

"What type of kinky shit is this!?" She yelled her face flushed.

She let out a small yelp and bit her lip when he felt his hand hit her ass.

"Did you just spank me, while Lector is in the room," she hissed.

"Are you gonna tell me why you are upset?"

"I told you I don't need to tell you shit,"

She growled when she felt him hit her again.

"Your ass is so soft," He mumbled more to himself than her. She felt him touch her ass gently and she let out a small moan.

She heard him let out a deep chuckle. "I knew that you liked this type of st-"

Before he could finish his sentence she had pushed him up against the wall, her hand around his throat.

"Listen Eucliffe, if I say that you don't need to know something, then you don't need to know! I suggest you keep your hands away from the fire before you get burnt,"

She let go of the boy's neck and stepped back. The slight breeze from the balcony door made some strands of her hair dance around her face.

Sting chuckled and took a step forward. Having her pin him up against the wall like that turned him on slightly.

He looked almost looked like a god. His body was being outlined by the rising of the sun making him look like he was glowing. His blond hair was slightly flat agents his head. His eyes shined an amazing dark blue colour and not forgetting his body. She let her eyes wander over every detail if his person, she knew that Sting wasn't a god, for reasons unknown to everyone else, but he sure did have a body like one.

WRITTEN IN THE STARS | S.EUCLIFFE X READER - EDITING On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara