ONE ✱ a time for answers

' A TIME FOR ANSWERS '

★·.·'¯'·.·★

THE SOUND OF THE CURTAINS HITTING WINDOWS SLOWLY WORK Y/N FROM HER SLEEP.She was expecting to feel the warm rays of sunlight hitting her face but she felt nothing. The sun didn't gently kiss her skin and she frowned.

Her eyes slowly opened and she was met with her white fluffy pillow, it was soft, warm and she hated that she had to leave it. She wanted nothing but to fall back asleep and go back the dreams that had been haunting her mind.

Normally, the girl would have gone back to sleep but today was different, it was the S-Class trials. One member of the Fairy Tail guild, her guild, was going to become an S-Class wizard much like herself.

She was proud to hold the title, of the fourth generation S-Class galaxy dragon slayer.

Getting up out of her warm bed she spotted her exceed Chiffon. Chiffon wasn't exactly a exceed but she was the closest and only thing that Y/N had to remember her home by.

Not that she wanted to remember Utopia, how she left at a young age like a coward, it all brought back too many painful memories that her four in the morning self couldn't handle.

Not wanting to wake the small exceed, she quickly made her way to the bathroom. She stripped herself of her oversized T-shirt and got into the shower.

The warm water ran down her body smoothly. Y/N enjoyed the feeling if the water, falling into a peaceful state. She washed herself and her hair, then got out.

Getting changed into a pair of high waisted shorts and a white T-Shirt, making sure to tuck the T-Shirt into her shorts, she put her hair into a ponytail and walked out of her bathroom.

"Good morning Y/N." Chiffon said. The small exceed had gotten out of the warm bed and made its way to the girl.

"Good morning, I didn't mean to wake you." She said softly starching her arms, she smiled widely.

"It's okay."

"Are you sure you want to come with me, you could stay at the guild, with everyone, it could be a nice change."

"Nope, I'll come, what would I do without my fourth generation favourite galaxy dragon slayer." She chuckled at her owner who was trying to find her way around the dark room.

"Not much probably and I am the only fourth generation galaxy dragon slayer you know." She mumbled. "Ow shit." She grumbled as she hit her toe on the edge of the bed. "Every fucking time."

Chiffon laughed. "And what is the worst that could happen if I came?" Chiffon asked ignoring her previous statement.

"Pfft, I don't know, sleep for 7 years,"