Chapter 1

*BRIANNAS POV*

I woke up with a bright light shining through my room. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, it was 7:10!

"HOLY CRAP!" I yell. I have school in 7:30.

Today, is the start of 10th grade. Summer is done, which is really sad. I dont feel like going back to school because--

My thoughts were cut off by my sister, Cat, yelling

"BREAKFAST IS READY! HURRY UP!!"

I go to the bathroom and took off my braid from last night that I slept in and put it into a ponytail.
I brushed my teeth and head to my closet. I took me about 10 minutes to choose my oufit, I am wearing a dark blue high wasted skinny jeans, crop top that says 'GEEK' and paired it with my red vans.

Before I go downstairs, I look my self im the mirror. I smiled and thought, 'dont let them bring you down again'

I took my purse with my phone and run downstairs to see my sister, Cat, eating breakfast. I quickly ate and took my lunch on the table my mum made me before she left for work.
I checked the time and it was 7:25.

"Bye Cat! Love you!" I yell while I grabbed my penny board and headed of to school.

***AT SCHOOL***

I arrive at school and everyone started teasing me, as they would usually do since 8th grade.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED ALREADY?" one of the group of girls yelled.

I hold back my anger and tears to keep strong.

'Never Give Up'

'Never Give Up' I keep repeating my self that because it is my motto. It makes me feel stronger.

I took a deep breathe and walk over to my locker, put my penny board. I was about to grab my books, but someone shut it, I looked up to see Matt and Nash, Cameron, The Jack's, Shawn, Aaron, Carter and Taylor.

"H-Hi" I mumbled.

They stared at me for a second then Nash pinned me to the lockers as Matt slapped me and so did the rest of the boys. No one was in the hall way, because they say 'It's only for nerds.'

I felt tears coming out but it was replaced by anger. I was shocked when I said..

"GET THE FUCK OF ME!" I yelled.

They looked suprised but they did let go of me. I just slid my back to go down and burry my head to my knees on the floor and cry. I have a feeling someone was about to kick me but the bell ring.

"Youre getting it later bitch." I wasnt quite sure who said that but when I looked up they were walking away already.

'Thank you bell' I thought and I head of to go to my class.

***LUNCH***

As i was walking down to my bestfriend, Sam, (shes my only friend here in school) I bumbped into someone making my lunch that was recently on my hand but now, I see on the floor.

Everyone was staring at me. I looked up to see who I bumped into...

Cam, Cameron, I mean Cameron Dallas.

"WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING BLIND ASS!" he yelled. Then everyone started laughing, as in the whole cafeteria.

By that, i felt tears coming down my eyes so I went and run to the bathroom. I sat there and cried.

I heard the door open and saw Sam.

She was about to say someting but I cut her off.

"Leave me alone please." I begged her and supprisingly, she did.

**So let me tell you about my self:**

My name is Brianna Smith, 16 years of age. My dad died in a car accident when I was 2. I am currently living in California with my mum named Elaina (42 yrs old) and sister named Cat (20 yrs old)
I have an older brother but he moved out to North Carolina last year. His name is Peter (25 yrs old). My family is quite wealthy because my mum works full time and over seas and earns a hell of a lot of money. But the only problem is that she works about 8 months a year over seas. So I could only get to see her 4 months a year. Which is pretty sad, but my mum gives everything we need.

So i have been bullied since 8th grade (Im 10th grade now) by these so called 'Magcon boys' and practically everyone else. I have no idea why they bullied me and always will. There are 9 of them (A/N I cant be bothered naming sorry xP)

I have long straight blonde hair that almost touch my belly button, with bright green eyes. I have freckles that goes across my nose and under my eyes but not too many. I am average for my height and age. I do have curves but no one knows that but me. I am skinny cause I play sports, a lot especially tennis. I wear glasses and always have my hair into a pony tail. I will never ever go on public with my hair down! I also have braces but I think I am getting it off in about 6 months.

I used to be best friends with Taylor, my bully and years back and used to be best friends with the most popular girl in our school, Emma. But when Taylor started hating me because he hung out with the rest of the Magcon boys, everyone at school hates me. Then I knew Emma hated me too.

Yes, I cut. The only people who knows about bullying and all this shit are my sister and Sam. Sam has been there for me well- as long as I can remember when I was getting bullied. She helped me a lot, and I don't know what I'd do without her she is literally my sister.. My sissy, well- she only knew because Sam told her last year. But ever since she's been there for me. I don't tell anyone about this bullying because, I think if I do it will just get worse. But, if they do any harm to my family including Sam, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT!

I love to do sports as it is my life as well as singing and music. I go to the gym every Friday and have tennis on Wednesdays. Im practically great at any sports I play. But mostly I would focus on volleyball, tennis, surfing, skateboarding, running, bastketball and socce--

!!!!!!RINGGG!!!!!!

My thought was interupted by the sound of bell.

I went to my last period, finally! and its also Wednesday! This is means that i get to go to tennis training.

As I entered the class, my thoughts were interupted again when someone tripped me by door and I looked up and saw Nash and the rest of the class laughing at me.

"THATS WAS YOU GET YOU UGLY WHORE! DIE!" said Nash.

I searched around the room, hoping that the teacher is here, but I was wrong.
I felt tears bursting out and so I run to the toilet and cry until the bell went.

I knew I had to be strong, but I still have a soft heart, so I still cry.
I went to my locker and grabbed my books and all that stuff includes my penny board.

As I was riding I reached on my purse looking down to grab my phone, but i bumped into what I felt like was a wall..

_______________________

A/N ooooo! please vote and share with friends! next chapter coming soon! xoxo and please don't make fun if its not good, this is only my first book :)