Chapter 6

**Carter's POV**

"Ok, kids get your backpacks! It's time to go home!" I said getting my kids in a line and walking them outside of the school building.

It's been about 2 weeks since I had dinner with Ryan. We've been texting on and off since, but I've been working so much I haven't had time to see him. I know he leaves for Australia soon, but I'm not sure when.

"It's Friday night! Lets order take out and then watch corny movies then break out the wine and ice cream and complain about how we don't have boyfriends" Tayler said

"I'm in. Carter?" Kelly said

"I have lesson plans I need to do, and I have parent teacher meetings to plan out. Maybe next time"

Kelly and Tayler left to start thier weekend, and I stayed back to clean up the classroom a bit.

"Can Carter McKinney come to the front please"

I could hear the Secretary's voice over the intercom and the last thing I wanted to do was hear what they had to say.

I groned and walked to the front office "Yes ma'am?"

"You have a visitor"

I mentally groned this time and went into the waiting area. I knew it was probably some parent needing to talk to me which is fine, but it's Friday afternoon and I wanna go home

"Hey, Miss. Carter. I thought you might need this"

I smiled at Ryan who was holding a coffee in his hand "Why thank you kind sir. I do need this. Thank you"

"Big plans for this weekend?"

"Lesson plans, submitting the kids achivements to the district, and maybe some sleep. You?"

"I leave for tour Monday so I wasn't going to do much of anything"

"Why don't you come over to my house. I'll cook. You need a good homecooked meal before you leave"

"Will there be squash?" Ryan asked smirking

"Of course" I said giggling "I'll text you my address?"

"Works for me. I'll see you soon" Ryan said walking out of the school

A few hours later

Ryan and I just finished dinner and now are just catching up while I was dishes. Ryan insisted on rinsing even though I told him no.

"So, you drank his pee out of a water bottle?" I said laughing

"I thought it was water!!"

"Oh my gosh! I can't breath" I said laughing even harder

"That wasn't my best moment" Ryan said chuckling

"I'm sure it wasn't" I said looking at him. My hair falling into my face

"You have a beautiful laugh" Ryan said brushing my hair out of my face; his hand lingering on my cheek

I blushed and looked down

"Carter?" Ryan's voice was soft and calm

"Yes?" I said softly

Ryan crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but eventually I melted into the kiss. Ryan picked me up and sat me on the counter I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Needless to say things went way farther than I excpected.

Things took a very diffrent turn than I was even expecting!! I got this idea while writing another chapter, so what do you think??? Is this to much to soon? Please let me know your feedback helps me so so much!!!

Also, I'm almost done writing this book and I have a feeling it's going to end at a spot where there's some unfinished business, so I'm more than likely going to give this one a sequel as well!! P.S. don't worry this book will have 40 chapters like my other ones do:)