Chapter 30: Issa forever thang

-Some time later-

Melo POV
At the moment m
Kc and I are on our way to Dominican republic Punta Cana because it's somewhere she's always wanted to go and it's Christmas break so we had a while before going back. I decided to propose to her while we're on this trip so I can make it unforgettable.

"Melo where are we going?" She asked as we got on my dad's private jet.

"It's a surprise babe. Just relax I promise you'll love it." I said kissing her on the cheek as she sat down.

-A few hours later-

We finally land and I wake Kc up from her nap by showering her with kisses.

Kc POV
I wake up to Melo kissing me.

"Move." I said pushing his face.

"Just one more kiss." He said. I leaned in to kiss him as I closed my eyes and his tongue enters my mouth and I quick retreat.

"What?" He said.

"Stop being nasty." I said getting up and he smacked my butt.

"Mine." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked off the jet. As I walked off the jet the heat hit me like a mother fucker.

"Got damn." I said fanning myself.

"Yeah I know." Melo said hugging me from behind. What was this child up to. We get a Uber to our hotel and it was so beautiful on my momma.

"Melo where are we?!" I said getting out the car.

"Punta Cana." He said. I swear I almost broke my neck looking back at him.

"Dead ass?" I said. He nodded. I went over to hug him ever so tightly and we walked inside and checked in. We had a couple's sweet just because he wanted I make this trip special.

"This is sweet." I said sitting on the bed.

"Only the best for you." He said with a smirk.

"What's the move?" I said. He said nothing he just got up and started running the bath water in the tub of roses.

"It's late. Relax." He said taking off my shoes and started me massaging them. This made me realize he just wanted some pussy. It's sad how I know that.

"Stop. I know what you doing. We ain't doing this again." I said pull away.

"What?" He said.

"You want sex." I said.

"Kc on my momma I'm don't. I just want you to be happy." He said. I stared him down and I could tell he was telling the truth. He grabbed my robe and handed me it.

"Get in the tube and relax." He said smiling. He steps out the room and I get undress then get in the tube and tell Melo he can come out. He steps out the bathroom and sits on the bed and we talk until I decide to get out. He hands me my robe and I get out as he looks away then I go to the bathroom and get into my pajamas.