Chapter 6: Remember me

Narrator POV

As everyone else was in the waiting room Anthony went into Kc's room. He looked at his baby sister in bed still sleeping and a chill ran down his spine bringing back memories from the past and starts to cry. Crystal walks in with Kc food and see's Ant crying on the floor and puts the tray down and sits down next to him. 

"It's gonna be ok Ant." She said hugging him. He wasn't the type to cry over people but when it came down to Kc he would turn into a straight baby.

Meanwhile in the waiting room Melo, Eli, Garrett, Kehlani, Jay, Katina, Don, and Damon are starting to worry more and more every second.

"I'm going to her room." Melo said standing up.

"Me too." Kehlani said.

"Me too." Jay and Garrett said.

"No we'll all go in." Katina said standing up. They smiled and walked to Kc's room where Ant and Katina were in the hall as Ant was crying.

"Y'all head in." Katina said sitting next to her brother. Everyone else headed inside and stood next to Kc's bed. she opens her eyes slowly and looks at her friends but can't remember who they are.

KC POV

I wake up from my nap and see a group of people standing next to my bed.

"Who are you people?!" I yelled. The skinny light skinned one raised one eye brow and and stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"You don't remember us?" He asked. I shaked my head and they all run outside and start yelling which gave me a major headache.

"What happened." A tall light skinned girl with blond hair said and she kinda looked like me.

"She can't remeber us." A girl with red hair said.

"What?!" the girl who looked like me said as she rushed towards me. She pulled out her phone and unlocked it and showed me some pictures and nothing.

"I'm sorry who are you?" I said. She paused and put her phone back in her pocket then went to a wall and slowly fell down  it crying. Soon the docter  and nurse ran in.

"What happened?!" The docter said. I shrugged and the lightskinned dude told him what happened.

"That's not good." He said.

"Ok everyone stay here I'll try to contact your parents and try to get baby pictures of her and her family to help. Does she have a diary or anything like that?" He said. I nodded and told him where it was. He nodded and walked out the room.

Melo POV

"Bro this is crazy. How did this even happen?" I said pacing back and forth.

"Melo calm down." Zo said.

"Wait... MELO?!" Kc said squinting at me. I stopped for a second then I rushed towards her.

"Wait you remember me?!" I said.

"Yea!" She said. I hugged her tightly and she started remembering everyone else and everyone went crazy. The docter came back in and so did her parents with Jordan and Dashawn and that box she had a thick book.