Chapter 3:Down for you

Melo POV

"Bro she was bad as fuck." Eli said.

"To bad she don't want you." Zo said patting him on the back and we all laugh.

"Aye Melo you good." Gelo said patting my shoulder.

"Huh.. Uh.. Uh.. Yeah." I said coming back to reality.

"Nah this man in love." Zo joke.

"Man shut yo ass up." I said. She was a beautiful  girl but I doubt I was in love. Maybe I just liked her. Yeah that's it.

"Hey guys this is Jordan and Dashawn." Mrs.Monroe said bringing in 2 lil kids.

"Wassuh." I said crouching down to give the youngest one a high five.

"Wait your Lamelo Ball." The other said.

"Yeah that's me." I said standing up.

"You and your brothers cold at basketball. Have you learned to dunk yet?" He said. Zo and them all started laughing and so did the mom.

"This my new best friend. Your Jordan right?" Gelo asked. He nodded.

"I'mma remember that." I said.

"You guys can go play basketball in our gym. It's right down here." Mrs.Monroe said pointing down a hallway.

"Thank you." Eli said walking towards the hall. She smiled and walked the kitchen.

"Can I come?" Dashawn said.

"Sure." I said. He ran down to us and I picked him up.

KC POV

I walked into the gym and saw my sisters playing volleyball without me.

"Hey I wanna play." I said putting down my drink. 

Crystal stopped and held the volleyball up and I put my volleyball sweat shirt, my roshes, and knee pads on then she threw the ball at me. 

"Since when do you play volleyball Tina?" I said as I jogged on the court.

"I wanted to try it out." She said fixing her bun. I put my hair in a bun too and then put my retainer in. I set the ball over and she ran to pass it back. 

"Nice pass." I said running to get it.

"Thanks." She said as she dived for it.

"Ou it touch the floor. DUBSSSSSS!" I bragged while doing a dance.

"Whatever." She said as she rolled her eyes and ran off the court. 

"Your in Cook." I said holding the ball. She ran over to her side and the boys all came in with Dashawn and Jordan. I didn't notice and I set the ball over and it hit her.

"Bitch!" She said as she fell.

"You were suppose to get it!" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and got up.