Chapter 4: High school musical NOT

*2 Weeks later*

So today's my first day at my new school Chino Hills and I'm actually really nervous about it and my mom and dad said I'd be ok but I have that feeling in my stomach which is never good but we'll see. I get my bed and head to the bathroom and turn on my speaker to play my music then hopped in the shower while one of my favorite songs came on and I turned into Rihanna. People say I can sing but I doubt it. After I get out the shower I get dress. Can't be looking ugly on my first day.

 Can't be looking ugly on my first day

(Her outfit)

 Then I get all my stuff together and head downstairs where my brother and Crystal were waiting for me and Katina.

"Took you long enough." Anthony complained.

"Hush up." I said putting my bag on the island. Soon after Katina, Jordan, and Dashawn. 

"Look who finally came down." Ant said.

"Keep talking and get popped little boy." Katina said flipping her hair.

"You stay trying to be someone father." Crystal said.

"Well I am the oldest." He said.

"Whatever." She said rolling her eyes.

"Ok lets go Dashawn and Jordan." Crystal said grabbing her keys. They kissed and hugged me goodbye and ran out the door to Cook's car. 

"Y'all ready?" Ant asked raising one eye brow. We nodded and he went to his car outside. As we pulled up I saw Melo, Eli and some other dudes talking. I get out the car with Katina and Melo calls for me.

"Go to him." Katina joked. I elbowed her and walked over to melo and his friends.

"Guys this is KC." Melo said putting his arm around me. I moved his arm and said hi. 

"Wassuh I'm Daijon but everyone call me Don." A dark skinned dude with beautiful teeth said. I smiled and the other dude for colored tips introduced his self.

"Hey I'm O." He said with a smile. Some name.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"I'll show you to the counselors." Melo said. I followed him and as we walked down the hall a whole bunch of people were staring at us like we killed their mothers or something and some girls gave me stank faces. When we got to the office the counselor gave me my schedule.

"I'll have some show you around and help you get to your classes." She said as she picked up the phone. 

"Kehlani King please come to the front office." She said over the PA. After waiting a few minutes she comes in.