Chapter 1: Say goodbye

KC PVO

I woke up to my alarm going off letting me know I had to get ready for school. As I opened my eyes I saw my nephew Dashawn in my face with a huge smile on his face. I stared at him and smiled and sat up and picked him up and put him my lap.

"Good morning Dashawn" I said as he giggled. He crawled out of my bed and ran to my sister Katina as she watched us from my door way with her tank top and superman pajama pants on. She picked him up and took him back to his room and came back to mine. 

"Hey have you seen my purple jacket?" 

"Yeah I think Cook got it." I said rubbing my eyes as I pulled the blanket off my legs. 

"This bitch always taken my stuff. Thanks C." She said before she ran to Cookie's room to get her jacket.

I got out of bed and into my bathroom to take a shower and you know the things you do in the morning. After 10 minutes in the shower I got out I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, then finally got dressed for the day.

 After 10 minutes in the shower I got out I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth, did my makeup, then finally got dressed for the day

(Her outfit)

When I got done I got all my volleyball stuff in my gym bag, grabbed my book bag, and headed downstairs. When I got down Cookie was packing Dashawn's and Jordan's lunch. 

"Hi Cook." I said sitting down on a stool by the island.

"Wassup sis. You ready for our game today?" She said handing Dashawn his basketball lunch box.

"Yeah hopefully we win." I said twisting in the chair.

"Yeah." She said. "You wanna come with me to drop Dashawn and Jordan off at school?" She said grabbing her keys.

"Foe sure" I said getting off the stool. Katina comes down after and we all hop in Cookie's pink jeep.

 Katina comes down after and we all hop in Cookie's pink jeep