Chapter 26: World star

-The few days-

Melo POV

So we leave the Bahamas tomorrow and I'm not gonna lie it was pretty live. Kc is sound asleep right now and she let me get in them cheeks like night. I let her sleep and I put another gift in the bathroom and another gift on the nightstand. I put a plate of food with money and a peach fanta on top on the nightstand and I put roses, lip gloss, and some Victoria Secret in the bathroom. I'd do anything for my baby if that wasn't clear. But at the moment I'm watching tv while I'm on my phone waiting for Kc to wake up. I feel her arms wrap around me and her soft lips press against my cheek.

"Morning baby." She said smiling.

"Morning love." I said.

"Thanks for the food though." She said.

"Your welcome. You enjoyed last night?" I said. 

"I guess. It hurted a little bit." She said laying down.

"It'll be better next time." I said crawling on top of her to kiss her.

"Aye Me__" Gelo said rushing in. Kc pushed me off her and got under the blankets because she was in her panties and bra.

"She finally let you hit?" He said.

"Already know." I said acting out how I hit it. She hit my butt and Gelo started laughing.

"We going on the boat today get ready we going to the movies first." He said.

"Bet. Sound good Kc?" I said. She gave a thumbs up and Gelo left.

Kc POV

I get from under the covers and out off bed and walk to the bathroom. My legs hurt s badly right now. I walk in the bathroom and turn on the light and see more gifts from Melo. I look for the note and I find it.

Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive~Melo<3

I thought it was cute. Him doing this for me everyday to make me feel special. Personally I would take this anyday over a good morning text. I take a shower and get dress for the day.

 I take a shower and get dress for the day

(Her outfit)

I walk out all wobbly and I lay on the bed next to Melo. 

"Where's Mehki." I said playing in his hair.

"Jay's room." He said.

"Why?" I said.

"Because last night." He said still on his phone.

"I'll get him." I said. I walk out the room and walk down the hall to Jay's room.

Melo POV

Since Kc just left I deiced to prank her. I get the camera and turn it on.

"Wus gud youtube it's Melo you already know." I said.

"So I'm in our hotel right now and Kc stepped out to get Mehki. While she's out I have her best friend Kehlani here. Say wassup Kehlani." I said.

"Heyyy!" She said as she blew a kiss.

"Ok we're doing the cheating on you with best friend prank because last time she did the hickie prank on me. Go check that out by the way it was funny as hell she almost died but let's get to it." I said. I set up the camera under all the gifts I got her and Kehlani and I get into the bed as she's on top of me. Kc walks in a few minutes later with Mehki and some Skittles.

"Ok bubba__" She said as she saw Kehlani and me and I pushed her off. She dropped her stuff and tied up her hair and charged Kehlani.

"KC CHILL!" I said trying to get her off Kehlani. At this point Kehlani was trying to get out because she knew she was about to die. I hold Kc down and she try's to get away.

"Let me go!" She said trying to get free.

"Just calm down." I said. She calmed down and when I let her go and she slapped the braces out of me I swear. She jumped over the bed and Kehlani dipped down the hall and into her room as Kc chased her.

"Oh shit! Ok let's tell her it's a prank." I said grabbing the camera.

"Let's go get mommy." I said grabbing Mehki hand.

"KEHLANI GET YO ASS OUT HERE!" Kc yelled while banging on the door.

"Kc it's just a prank!" I said jogging down the hall with Mehki.

"You play too much." She said punching my shoulder. 

"Kehlani you can come out she good." I said. She slightly opened the door and Kc reached out her arms. Kehlani came out and hugged Kc.

"That was crazy." I said laughing.

"What made me mad was the fact you were holding my arms." She said.

"Ok guys don't forget to leave a like and subscribe for more videos like that." I said.

"And never forget that Kc loves youuu." Kc said blowing a kiss into the camera.

--------------------------------------------

So  I might do 2 or 4 more chapters and let me know if y'all want a sequel to this book and I'll start on that asap but don't forget to vote and comment lovess