Chapter 24: Birthday wishes

So it's finally my birthday and Melo and them have been giving me birthday week gifts and stuff and it's crazy cause I can't even go to the bathroom with a surprise. I'm actually scared to see what's gonna happen today. As if right now I'm at Eli's house because we had a sleep over last night. I walk downstairs in my saints pajama pants and LSU shirt.

"Good morning birthday girl." Don said in the kitchen cooking.

"Morning." I said.

"Go back upstairs we bringing you breakfast in bed." Eli said.

"Fine." I said as I walk back upstairs. I lay down and scroll through my instagram full of happy birthday's tags, and comments. 

Eli POV

Me and ole Don are making Kc breakfast while Melo and the rest are getting stuff for Kc party. I got Kc her a MCM bag, some uggs, shoes, bath and body works, Victoria secret and this unicorn oil highlighter. She loves unicorns so I figured why not. We finish making her food bring it up too her in my I mean her room.

"Here you go." I said placing the tray on the bed. 

"Thank you." She said sitting up.

"Wait!" I said and she paused. Don came in with a bouquet of waffles and strawberries and a beautiful crown.

"Aww thank you guys so much." I said grabbing the stuff then putting on the crown.

"What's the move." I said grabbing a strawberry.

"You got a volleyball game don't you?" Don said sitting at the edge of bed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well get ready then." Don said.

"Your right. Ok." I said getting up. I grabbed my Volleyball bag and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. I walk out the bathroom and I see they left gifts and stuff on the bed. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY UGG QUEEN!" Don and Eli yelled while spraying me with silly string.

"Lord I hate y'all." I said getting it off.

"You love us." Don teased. I flicked him off and walked downstairs. We got into Eli's car and he let me drove. Finally. We got to the gym and I parked and got out.

"Good luck." Eli yelled as I ran off. I got into the gym and everyone was warming up so I just joined in.

"Well lookie here. Ms.birthdaygirl finally showed up." My coach teased. 

"Happy birthday love." She said hugging me. Everyone hugged me and said happy birthday and things like that. Soon the gym was filled with cameras and reporters and I saw my family and friends walk in so I ran over to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Good luck honey bun." My dad said as I hugged him. They all wished me luck and I jogged back to the court. My friend Mackenzie had the first serve and it went over. 

Skip the end of the game

We had they the last serve and the score was 40-20 they were trash not gonna lie. I served it over and they got it over and Penna passed it to me since I'm setter. I set it up for outside to hit and they went up and hit and it hit the floor. We went crazy along with the crowd and we all hugged each other. We high fived the other team and went to the sideline where they gave us our trophies and took our pictures. I walked over to my family.