Chapter 29: Moving on

-After VBWS is over-

So I'm graduating  today and I'm hella excited I did my high school classes online so I could graduate with my class and I did pretty good. California won the VBWS but I'm not doing Volleyball in college I'm just gonna do basketball so I can do my real dream. Get drafted in the WNBA. I'm going to LSU because it's my dream school and their girls basketball program is good. I get ready for the graduation because I'm giving the speech and I'm hella nervous. I drive to school in my cap and gown and as I get out I see all my friends going to the auditorium. I follow them and go to my seat on the stage by Garrett. 

"Glad your here." Garrett said. I smiled.

"I am too." I said. The principal came on the stage and started it off and said my name meaning I had to go on the stand and say my speech. Everyone cheered as I made my way to the stand and I began.

"Well it's been a long 3 years here at Chino Hills. I've improved so much from the beginning to now and that wouldn't have happen if it wasn't for my family, friends, and lastly my boyfriend Lamelo Ball. He gives me the biggest headaches and I've shed a lot of tears because of him but he's made me a better person and I've made him a better person as well. These last 3 years have been something else I almost died, I lost my memory, I lost my whole heart." I said as my voice started to crack  a little. Garrett handed me a tissue as I started crying a little and I started again.

"But to be honest if someone ever asked me "if I could change anything in life what would it be?" I would say nothing. I love my life just the way it is because if I changed anything I don't think I would be where I am today. People have always told me I was dumb, ugly, or I wouldn't do anything in life but I stand here today to prove them wrong. I am going to do something in life cause I have. I honestly wish my real dad was here to see that though but he's not. Anyway. My graduates I just wanted to say I love all of y'all with all my heart and remember you do matter in this world. I love y'all." I said as I started to cry. Everyone clapped and cheered as I walked back to my seat by Garrett and he hugged me. The principal went back to the stand and started to call our names.

-After the graduation-

I walk over to my family and hug them. 

"Congrats baby girl." My mom said crying.

"Thanks mom." I said hugging her.

"Here." Ant said handing my a little bear and flowers.

"Thanks big head." I said hugging him.

"There goes your mans." Katina said. I turn around and he picks me up.

"I'm going to miss you baby." He said as he put me down.

"I am too." I said hugging him.

"Picture?" Kehlani said walking over.

"Uhhhh, yes." I said. My mom took a picture of me and Kehlani. Did I mention she's coming to LSU with me.

"I'm so happy your coming with me." I said.

"I am too." She said. We left and went to Ihop with everyone else.

"I can't believe Mehki is almost 4 and Dashawn is 7." Jay said with Mehki in her lap.

"I know. It's crazy." I said. Dashawn smiled as a ruffled his hair. We enjoyed the rest of our meal and headed home.

-2 months later- 

Me and Kehlani leave for LSU today and I'm  excited.  I'm not taking Mehki with me sadly because it would be too much work so I left him with my mom and dad while I'm off at school.

"Your all set baby girl." My dad said closing the trunk.

"Thanks Dad." I said hugging him.

"Look at my baby. All grown up." My mom said about to cry. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"I'll miss you lil sis." Katina said hugging me.

"I'll miss you too Tina." I said.

"Bye lil sis." Ant said as we did our handshake and he hugged me. Crystal wasn't here to see me leave she had practice sadly but I'll stop by before I leave out.

"Promise you'll be good for your uncle and auntie." I said to Mehki. He nodded and smiled.

"Come here." I said getting on my knees as he ran into my arms.

"I'll be back before you know it bubba." I said. He nodded and started crying a little then I walked over to Dashawn.

"Dashawn I'mma miss you so much bubba. You were always my bestest friend no matter what happened and your so big now." I said starting to cry.

"Bye bubba. Be good to your cousin and your grandma and grandpa." I said. He hugged my legs meaning he didn't want me to leave.

"I'mma miss you too bubba." I said as he stood up and started to cry. I hugged him tightly for a good minute and got into the car. My eyes grew wet as Kehlani pulled off then I saw Melo against the window and it kinda made me jump.

"MELO! My Lord. Don't do that." I said as I opened the door.

"Sorry I just wanted to make sure I got your attention." He said.

"Here." He said handing me a basketball with his and Mehki's hand print and name on it. I hugged him and kissed him good bye and me and Kehlani were off

----------------------------
Yeah imma do 2 more chapters of this story probably more we'll see