Chapter 2:Beauties and the Ballers

I get in the shower for 10 minutes and when I got out Jordan and Dashawn were still sleeping and they looked so peaceful. I asked momma if they could stay home since we weren't going to school tomorrow cause our flight leaves at 8am and she said it was ok. As I ran back upstairs and got dress for the day and got all my stuff together when I saw I got a text.

Unknown:
Hey beautiful its Jaylen.

KC😍💓💦💍:
Oh hey Jaylen.

Jaylen😛❣:
Heard you were moving. Where you going?

KC😍💓💦💍:
California.

Jaylen😛❣:
Damn. You think we can hang today since your leaving tomorrow.

KC😍💓💦💍:
Sure. What you wanna do?

Jaylen😛❣:
Arcade?

KC😍💓💦💍:
Sounds good. See you at school

Jaylen😛❣:
Ok

Woahhhh I get to hang with the Jaylen tonight. Let's get it.
I ran downstairs as Katina and Crystal were downstairs​ waiting on me we all sit at the island and talk for a bit and then go off to school. When we get there I see Chris and Jasmin walking together and I believe they were holding hands. And she knows I like Chris. I might just be blind or something.

(Her outfit btw)

(Her outfit btw)

Jassmin's pov-

"Chris I really like you." I said as he held both of my hands.

"I like you too Jas." He said looking into my eyes. He leaned in close and pressed his lips against mine and kissed me calmly. I kissed him back and after a few seconds I saw KC in her sisters Jeep so I pulled away.

"What?" He said with a confused look. I motioned towards KC and he nodded. He grabbed one of my hands and smiled then we walked away slowly.

KC POV-

On my way to first period people keep coming up to me saying they're gonna miss me and things like that. Some people I didn't even know. Small world huh. I finally make my way to first period with two gift bags in my hand and I see a gift basket of sweets and shit on my desk.

 I finally make my way to first period with two gift bags in my hand and I see a gift basket of sweets and shit on my desk