Chapter 17:Real ones

*Skip to the last day*

So today is the last day of school and tomorrow is Crystal's graduation and after that she goes off to UCLA. To be honest I don't want her to leave she's like my best friend and my volleyball buddy so it's gonna be hard to let her go. I get out off bed and do what I always in the morning when I'm going to school.

 I get out off bed and do what I always in the morning when I'm going to school

(Her outfit)

I head downstairs and instead of sitting down to talk with my family I walk outside because I'm getting a ride from Gelo today.

"Bye guys." I said as I walked outside to Gelo's car. I hop in and sit next to Melo.

"Wassup ugg queen." Gelo said.

"I thought y'all stopped calling me that." I said as I buckled up. 

"Nope. Where's Katina?" He said.

"She coming." I said. She came outside in wedges looking like a damn fool.

"What are you wearing?" I said laughing.

"Shut up." She said reaching back to hit me.

"Whatever." I said. We drove all the way to our school as Partynextdoor played. I was singing each song I knew and Melo was shocked at my singing skills.

"I didn't know you could sing." He said as we got out the car.

"Yeah I been singing since I was 4." I said

"You should be a singer baby." He said. Everyone keeps saying that I guess I can hit Don and see if he record a song for me.

"Maybe I will maybe I won't." I said. We walked over to our friends and Melo was just bragging on how good at singing I was.

"Yeah my baby a goat." He said putting his arm around me.

"Well if she's that good you should swing by my studio today and we can record you singing something." Don said.

"Bet. I got some songs I wrote. I'll pull up with them." I said

"Bet." Don said.

*Skip to lunch*

I sitting with Freddie and Melo and the gang comes over to sit with us as Jasmin comes over.

"Hey guys." She said. We look at her with a stank face and I finally break the silence.

"What do you want?" I said.