Chapter 25: Everyone wins

So today we're leaving for Bahamas and we're taking Mr.Lavar's private jet. I get up and get dress for the trip.

 I get up and get dress for the trip

(Her outfit)

After I get dressed I get Mehki's dressed and take his and mine stuff stuff downstairs. I saw Crystal and Katina with Dashawn downstairs waiting for me and Mehki.

"Took you long enough." Crystal.

"You try combing this shit." I said.

"It's extra thick." Katina said.

"Like me." Crystal said twerking a little.

"Yeah no we ain't doing that." I said. We started laughing and we walked out to our cars and I strapped up Mehki. We drove to the jet and got out.

"Hey baby." Melo said kissing me as I unbuckled Mehki. We got on the jet and Mehki was all excited to be up so high. Dashawn sat next too me because he gets scared on planes or jets and trains. After forever we finally get there and I text my mom and dad that I made it. Bro it was so hot.

"Damn it's hot." Kehlani said fanning herself with her paper.

"I know right." Mackenzie said.

"Let's get to the hotel. Where's it at Kira?" I said. 

"Ummm I'll just drive us there I want it to be a surprise." She said. Eli pulls up with a jeep for us and Gelo comes with another. We get in and Kira drives us to our hotel as Zo follows us in the car behind us. This truely was a beautiful island it reminds me of home. Did I mention I was born in Hawaii. 

"Bro this is so beautiful." Jay said taking pictures.

"On me." I said. We get to the hotel and I must say it was STUNNING.

"Jay how much was all of this." I said getting out.

"My parents covered it since I'm moving." She said. I stopped.

"What?" I said turning around.

"I'm moving to Texas." She said.

"Kira nooooo!" I said as I hugged her.

"When are you moving?" Kehlani said.

"In a month." She said. 

"How could you." I said.