Chapter 27: Volleyball dreams

Kc POV

So we're back in school and it's been pretty fun so far. We leave for VBWS tomorrow and I'm nervous but I made top teams so they expect nothing but greatness. 

"Kc you ready for tomorrow?" Freddie said sitting down next to me.

"Yeah. We leave after this period cause our first game is tomorrow as well." I said.

"Wow." Melo said.

"I'm nervous." I said.

"Don't worry Krissy and Mackenzie are going with you." Kehlani said. Kira had moved already and it wasn't the same without her to be honest. It was lame and Don is sad about it.

"Where's Don?" Jay said.

"With Phaquan." Melo said. I see Phaquan, O, and Don walking down the cafeteria  and I wave them over. They come over and sit next to us and we were just talking until this one girl comes over.

"Hey Melo."' She said waving at me.

"I think not." I said as she walked off.

"Kc chill. She's just a old friend." Melo said.

"Fuck you mean sHe jUsT a olD fRieNd." I imitate him. And everyone started laughing.

"She better stay in her lane. My man is not her man nor will ever be as long as Kc Orlando Monroe is alive." I said. The bell rung letting us now lunch was over and I had to go to the field house. Me, Krissy, and Mackenzie walk to the house where coach was waiting on us. Our bags were already on the bus and Mehki was on the bus as well. We all got the bus and headed to the private airplane for VBWS only.

"Ayeeee this hoe live." Mackenzie said.

"I know right." I said. We took our seats and fly to Florida. Did I mention that they record us as a personal little show. 

-Skip to the at the hotel- 

I put my stuff on the bed and fall into it.

"I'm so tired." I said face in the bed. Krissy the bed and we were just talking until it was bed time.

-A few months later-

So we just won our 10 game and we're in Arizona and today Melo goes to state. As I'm walking out of the stadium I get ambushed by reporters and cameras as always.

"What's you guy's next state?" "Are you sad you can't see your boyfriend play today?" "Are you still going to do basketball when you get back?" Reporters asked while taking pictures. We had the rest of the week too relax and I was going to surprise Melo at his game today with the help of my coach's we get back to the hotel and took a shower then got dress.

 We had the rest of the week too relax and I was going to surprise Melo at his game today with the help of my coach's we get back to the hotel and took a shower then got dress