Chapter 18: Broken promises

As I walked in and headed upstairs. As I opened the door the room was filled with laughter.

"Hey guys." I said putting my bag down.

"You missed Jay's impression of Melo." Kehlani said laughing.

"Do it." I said pointing at Jay.

"Shut the fuck up Zo, damn always bugging me." She said trying to sound like Melo. I'm not gonna lie she was pretty good.

"That was good Jay." I said as I fist bumped her. We went downstairs to the kitchen and I went live as we cooked a feast of junk food.

"Kc Melo joined." Kira said as she got the plates. I climbed on the counter to get the fruity pebbles and the cups.

"Kc's short ass." Jay said.

"Shut up." I said getting down.

"Hey Meloooo." I said in the camera. I looked a mess and I had on sports bra and a messy bun but I was comfortable so I didn't care.

"What you guys doing?" I said as I opened the box of cereal.

"KC WEARS GLASSES." Kehlani yelled. My jaw dropped and I climbed over the island to hit her and she ran away. As I chased her I fell and everyone started laughing.

"That's what you get." She said. I got up and smacked her butt extra hard.

"Ow! Melo come get yo girl she turning gay over here." Kehlani said. I walked back over to my phone and started reading comments.

"You got a fat ass. Thank youuuu." I said as I started twerking a little. Kira got behind me and I started twerking on her for fun.

"AYEEEEEEE!" Jay said as she threw fake money at us.

"This is a local strip club guys we get moneyyyyy!" Kehlani said.

"Can I come over? Hell nah nigga." Kehlani said reading the comments.

"Who said that?" Jay asked all in the camera.

"Get yo ugly ass out my camera they don't like you." I said as I stopped twerking and walked over to my phone.

"Everyone want a slice of Jay." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Damon get your girl." Kira said. Jay hit her and we went to making our food.

"What y'all making? We making french toast with fruity pebbles." I said as I got out the strawberries.

"Your so bad. Thanks boo but I got a whole boyfriend." I said reading the comments.

"Oh Melo I need to tell you something so facetime when I go off live." I said as Jay got in the background and started being goofy.

"Look at this girl. Where her mama at." I said.

"She at ya daddy house home."She said

"You wild." I said laughing.

"Wassup Mackenzie." I said.