Chapter 9:That day

Kc POV

I run back inside to get the keys from Crystal

"What happened?" Garrett said.

"Amanda kidnapped Dashawn and Jordan." I explained. Everyone is left in shock and I take the keys from Cook and I ran out the gym and to the car. I start it up and speed after the car. I look around for it and I see Dashawn banging on the back window even though there tainted I could still see him. I speed after the car and it turns in a crazy car chase. After a hour I see Zo's car but I pay no mind to it but Amanda car stops and I try to stop but it's too late I chase into the back of her car and I can see Dashawn and Jordan are alright but a few seconds later everything goes pitch black. 

Crystal POV

As I see Kc speed down the street I hear a huge crash. I look towards the sound and see smoke coming from my jeep. My eyes widen and I jump out the truck.

"KC!" I yelled running towards the truck. I open the door and there's bleed coming down her face and she's passed out on the steering wheel.

"Kc no." I said softly as I started to cry.

"KC NO, NO, NO, I'M NOT LOSING YOU TOO KC!" I yelled crying as Garrett pulled me back. I see Dashawn get out Amanda's car safely but where's Jordan I walk over to the car and see Jordan passed out with blood dripping down his face. I hold my face and slowly fell to the ground and cried. 

Katina POV

As I walked of Zo's car I see Cookie crying on the ground as Zo held her. I walk over to Cookie's truck and see Kc passed out with blood running down her face and my heart drops. I start to cry and everything goes blurry and my head starts hurting and I'm getting flash blacks from my tragic pass.  I fell to my knees and everything went dark.

------------------------------------

So I had one more cause I just had to post this but I highkey almost cried while writing this but thoughts?