Chapter 19: Peek a boo

*The next day*

I wake up extra early cause I had to get ready for Crystal's graduation. I wake up and take a shower, do my hair, do my makeup, and get dress in the bathroom. I was still at Kehlani's house because we were still having a girls night even though I was mad as hell. I got out the bathroom and everyone was gone but not Kehlani. She didn't have a problem with changing in front of us and I didn't mind either.

 She didn't have a problem with changing in front of us and I didn't mind either

(Her outfit)

 I sat on her bed and just went through my instagram and I came across something Eli posted.

Eli

Eli-Throw back to when I bought Kc 2 dogs to make her feel better

Eli-Throw back to when I bought Kc 2 dogs to make her feel better. Much love for my best friend right 💘

Thatshortyk-Ohhhh yeah I was happy as hell😭

Melo-Eli text me

Theycravejay-You never brought Kehlani one

Eli-Cause I gave her something better @Theycravejay

Theycravejay-Stop being nasty

As I read the comments Jay and Kira came back in and sat next me on the bed.

"You feeling better?" Kira said.

"Yeah. I don't need him." I said

"Kc don't say that you know you still love him." Kehlani said pulling her shirt up.

"No I don't." I lied. I'll always love Melo that'll never change but I can still lie about it.

"Your lying." She said.

"No I'm not." I lied. I really need to work on my lying.

"Your such a bad liar." She said. I rolled my eyes knowing it was true. I could lie to save my life but I could try.

"Aye we should go." Jay said. We got up and Kehlani's mom brought us to the school and dropped us off. We say Crystal with Zo and I assumed Melo was with them so I didn't go talk to her. As I was walking to the bathroom I saw Eli and Melo talking. As much as I didn't want to see Melo I had to pee. I tried hiding my face but Melo can tell when it's me.