Chapter:Kidnapped

Melo POV

Last night was fun as hell. After we came home and got out of our suits and the girls got out of their dresses we went in the backyard and went swimming then went to their movie room and made a blanket tent (Don't judge). But right now we're all in the fort sleeping cuddling. I wake up with Kc's toes in my face and I got scared.

"AHHHHHHH." I screamed smacking her foot. 

"OW. What the hell Melo!" She said kicking me. 

"Get dem crusty things away from me!" I said. She rolled her eyes and got up. Everyone else got up and we headed to the kitchen. We sat down at the island and Kc got on her phone as she Snapchatted us.

"Say good morning Snap." She said recorded us. 

"Ayee, gang gang gang!" Eli said in the camera.

"Move ugly boy Damon said pushing him out the way.

"Y'all both ugly." I said on my phone. 

"Shut up before I get Kc to flame yo ass." Eli said.

"What?" She said with a mouth full of donut. We all laughed and Garrett wiped her face off.

"Oh y'all trying to come to Jordan basketball game today." Kc said.

"Sure." Kehlani said.

"I got a game today." I said. 

"Oh yeah. What time?" She said.

"1 at Chino Hills." I said. She nodded.

"I'll be there I promise." I said.

"You better."I said

Kc POV

Man I can't believe I forgot about his game today. That meant tryouts were right around the corner. 

"I'll come Kc." Cherish said.

"Me too." Jay said.

"Same." Garrett said.

"Ok so Melo, Don, Zo, Gelo, Eli, and O aren't coming right?" I said. Gelo nodded and my mom and dad came downstairs. 

"Get ready sweety we're about to leave." My mom said. I nodded and me and everyone else headed upstairs to get dressed as while.

 I nodded and me and everyone else headed upstairs to get dressed as while