Break Up (Matthew's Pov)

*Matthew's Pov*

"Well I wanted to call you over to tell you that I found my brother and your girlfriend kissing." Nash tells me.

"W-what?!?! This cant be truth. Pease tell me your lying." I tell him.

I felt my eyes get watery. And my heart broken in two.

"No I'm not freaking lying. I'm as sad and broken as you are. It may appear like I'm not, but I really am. And it hurts alot." Nash says.

This cant be happening now. Why? And how?

So this is why Hayes was coming out of here looking all upset.

"How? Why? What did Hayes say about this?" I ask.

"He said it was an accident." Nash saying fingering dialoging accident.

"HOW CAN THAT BE A FREAKING ACCIDNET?!?!!?" I scream.

"Exactly what I said." Nash says.

I was so sad, I started crying.

"Dont cry Matthew." Cameron says trying to comfort me.

How can I not be crying? I am freaking hurt. This is really hurting me because I love her, but I guess she doesnt love me like she said she does.

"Nash how could you be so fucking calm about this?" I ask him since he likes Mitzy as well.

"I'm just hiding my emotions. It does hurt. And when I found them kissing I went got mad, which I sitll am. That's why I didnt want to talk to Hayes." Nash says.

"Oh." I say while tears come down my cheek.

"I need to see her." I say.

"Are you sure?" Cameron asks me.

"Yes! Games are over, and so is us." I say and walk out of Nash's room.

I walk into Mitzy's room with out knocking or anything.

I close the door and walk up to her. She was laying on her bed playing with her blade. I pull the blade away and through it across the floor.

"What the fuck Mitzy! You know that I fucken love you but you keep on fucking playing. First you kiss Nash and I. Now you kiss Hayes while were fucking dating. What is wrong with you?!?!?! Dont you love me how you say you do? I thought everything you said to me was real. Now I know its all fake. Why are you with me if you dont even love me? Is your plan hurting me?!?! Cause if that's what you wanted, you win. I'm fucking dying inside right now. Knowing that my girlfriend kissed my friend's brother." I say crying.

"It's not what you think it is." She tells me.

"Then what is it?!?! Why do girls say the same thing after they do their shit? It's  not what you tihnk. Then why the fuck did Nash tell  me that!" I scream at her.

"Its cause if only you and Nash would listen up! You guys would underastand!" She screams back.

"Only believe on what you see not on what you hear. And what Nash say is you guys kissing." I tell her wiping my tears.

"And there's a story behind what you see. And each story has 2 sides that we should all listen to." She says.

"You just dont care do you?" I ask her.

"I do freaking care." She says.

"It doesnt look like it." I tell her.

It doesnt even look like she cares. It doesnt look like she even cares if I'm hurt or not.