Valentines Day ♥ ♥ ♥

*Mitzy's Pov*

"Wakey wakey." Mom says pulling out the covers.

"Ugh mom." I complain pulling the blankets back.

"Its Valentines Day." My mom says.

Oh snap, I forgot I told my mom to wake me up at 5 today so I can curl my hair. My hair literally takes one freaking hour to get curled. Sucks doesnt it.

"Oh yeah! Thanks mom." I say getting up running to the bathroom.

Oh wait.... I didnt even tell my mom "Happy Valentines Day." 

"Happy Valentines Day mom!" I say running to hug her.

"Thanks same to you!" MY mom says.

"Wait here." I say and go to my closet.

I take out her gift, I got her something yesterday while shopping.

"Mitzy! You didnt have to." Mom says as I hand her the gift.

"Of course I did." I say and hug her again.

"Thanks you, I got you something to. I'll give it you when you come downstairs." Mom says.

"Alright." I say and walk to the bathroom.

I take out the curling iron and plug into the wall. While I wait for it to heat up I wash my face and teeth. I brush my hair and walk it and go to my closet. I take out the outfit I fixed up yesterday. (Picture is on the side forget the heels)

I change into the outfit and put some flats on.

I go back into the bathroom. I get the curling iron and touch it with the tip of my finger to see if it was hot. Yeah i know dumb thing to do.

It was hot enough so I started to do my curls. I sprayed hairspray on my hair after every 7 curls.

I was done curling my hair and a put a little bit of hairspray.

"Done." I say looking in the mirrior of the bathroom. I walk out and look at my clock it was 6:09.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I was passing by the living room when something caught my eye.

There was two bear sitting on the couch. One of the bears big and white, it was holding a heart saying "I love you." The second bear was small it was a build- a- bear. It was wearing a red sweater and in white letters it said 1D. Omfg. In the side it had a box of chocolates and on top it had a rose.

I love chocolate so much also roses. Chocolate is just so delicious. I love milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate, any kind of chocolate. Its delicous. I'm also inlove with roses. Roses are my favorite type of flowers. I loved the red ones espcially.

"Do you like it?" Mom asked behind me.

"I LOVE IT!" I screamed and gave her a hug.

"I'm glad you do." She says.

I run to the bears and grab them both. I started hugging them like an idiot.

What??.... I like bears okay.

I noticed that the build- a - bear was wearing a little backpack. I opened the backpack just like any other curious person would. Inside it I found a mini one direction poster and two one direction pins!

"OMFG mom, your the best!" I squealed.

She smiled. "Lets go have breakfast." She says.

I nod and we both walk into the kitchen. Me and mom always had a special Valentines breakfast.