Hayes Pov

So I decided to make a part where Haye expresses himsef and etc...

Hope you like it and I dont think his Pov's will be as long.

Hayes Pov

******************************************************************************************************************

We were walking back to our car. But my brother seemed so lost in his own world.

"Hey bro! what up?" I asked him.

"Hey hayes, she was so amazing." He replied.

"That one girl, you were with?" I asked him.

"Yes her, she is just soo perfect." Nash replied.

"Dam, i think someone has a crush." I said teasing him.

"No dude c'mon, i hardly even know her." Nash replied.

"Yeah sure thats what you say."I told him.

Why her though? I mean she is pretty and beautiful and perfect. Oh god what am I thinking. I cant fall for the same girl my brother is falling for. And plus if he didnt even like her i have no chance with her. She is way older than me. But i dont want my brother to fall again. Everytime he fell for a girl they end up breaking his heart. And i hate that. I cant let this happen to him again. I gotta do something, about it. But what?

"Hey brother, what you thinking there?" Nash snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, sorry." I replied.

We got into the car and drove back home. We all came in our own car's. The whole ride back home was silent. I still kept thinking of how to get this one girl away from my brother.

We got home.

"Hey sweeties, how did it go?" My mom asked.

"Great." I replied giving her a hug.

"How about you?" She asked Nash.

"Good mom." He gave her a hug too

"Mom, Nash is in love." I say randomly.

"WHAT NO IM NOT HAYES!" Nash protested.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" She asked Nash.

"Well I met this girl, I bumped into her while making a vine spilled her smoothie on her, and just made it up to her and became friends thats all." He answered.

"Well thats not what you told me." I said.

"Oh, you sure your not feeling anything for her?" Mom teased him.

"Well later bro" I said making my way upstairs. He didnt even realise i took his phone. I searched throught his contact trying to find this one girls phone number. I looked and looked till i found a contact that said "Mitzy" with a bunch of hearts.

"BINGO!" I said to myself. I got her number and saved it to my phone.

"Hayes did you get my phone?" Nash came in my room.

"Yes, here." I gave it back to him.

"Why did you have it?" Nash questioned me.

"Because I wanted to see, if you noticed if it was gone." I replied.

"Oh." Nash said, and left the room.

I got my phone and texted the so called mitzy girl saying.

"Hey, we really need to talk."

****************************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment please

What you think?