First Day Of Magcon

*Mitzy's Pov*

"Princess wakey wakey." I hear Matthew say.

"No let me sleep!" I whine.

What time is it?!?!? Why is he waking me up??!?!?!?! Matthew your evil.

"Babe I hope you realize its 12 and MagCon is going to start at 3."

"Oh shit!" I scream and get up.

"Thanks for reminding me babe." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"I've got to get dressed." I say and look for clothes.

"But first of all you have to eat." He says pointing at the food on the table.

"Aaaaw thanks." I say hugging him.

We sit and down and start eating.

"Well that was good." I say finishing off the last piece of bacon.

"right." Matthew says and burp.

"Eeew Matthew." I say laughing.

"Well I'm going to get dressed, oh and where's Emily?" I aks him.

"She's with Hayes, she woke up early unlike some people." He said with a smirk.

"Hey! I betch you I wasnt the only one." I bet him.

"Your right Jack G didnt want to wake up either or Camerom." He says.

"See that makes three of us." I say.

"Haha alright go get dressed bae. Go to my room after your done." Matt tells me.

"Alright." I say as I wash my hands.

He gets out of the room and I dry my hands.

"Mmm lets see." I say as I start my scavenger hunt for clothes.

"What should I wear for MagCon???" I ask myself.

"This will do!" I say as I grab the outfit.

i go into the bathroom and take off my clothes. I decided that I'll curly my hair so I need to take a quick shower. I washed my body then put Shampoo and soap on. I washed it off and applied conditioner then rinsed it off.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself. I connected the iron I brought with me so it could start getting heated up.

I changed into a very light blue high waisted skater skirt, and a white floral print crop top with out straps. I brushed my teeth then let my hair down. I brushed it then blow dried it off.

I touched the tip of the iron to see if it was ready and it was warm not hot enough. So I decided to put on my make up.

I grab my make up bag and take out all the supplies.

I aplplied some foundation, then some concealer. After that I put some blush on, then did my eyeliner. Finally I put some mascara on. I dont really but eye shawdow on.

My ocean blue eyes popped out.

I liked how it looked.

The curling iron was finally ready I grabbed it and started doing my hair.

An hour later I was finally done.

I hair sprayed my hair and went so put on my shoes.

I grabbed my bag, and walked out the room. I went into Matthew's room and everyone was already there.

"Zayyyum girl." I hear one of the guys say.

"Matthew's going to kick your ass." Aaron tells Taylor.