Matt Guess What?!?

*Nash Pov*

I cant believe Mitzy and Hayes fucking kissed!! I'm so pist off. Why the fuck would they do this? And the worst part is that Mitzy kissed me, and told me she "loved me." I should have known it was a freaking lie. She lied yo me. Why did she have to kiss my own brother? Ugh fuck life. But I wont leave it like this. I will get her back and it will hurt her as twice as she hurt me. And I know the perfect way.

"Get ready Mitzy, cause your going to forget was love even is." I say with a smirk.

The plan I have is perfect. It will crush her into pieces.

"Ai yo Nash." Cameron says walking into my room.

"Hey bro." I say as we give each other a manly hug.

I sit back down on the bed and just look at the floor.

"Whats wrong?" Caneron asks me.

I sigh and look at him. "Mitzy...." I say.

"Cutting?" He asked.

"Nope." I say.

"Oh, then what?" He asks me.

"Hayes and Mitzy kissed." I say angrily.

"What?!? Are you serious?" Cameron asks confused.

"I'm fucking serious." I tell him.

"What the actual fuck!" Cameron says.

"Dude! What the heck your own brother and Mitzy, zaayum dude that sucks. I'm sorry." Cameron adds.

"Don't be, and I'm going to get her back." I say.

"I have a plan." I add.

"What is it?" Cameron asks throwing himself on my bed.

"You'll see." I say with a smirk.

"No seriously tell me." Cameron says.

"Fine." I say and tell him my plan.

"Mest up, but not bad." Cameron says.

"And I need you to help me." I tell him.

"Me? But dude you know that Mitzy and I are really close, I just cant do this to her." Cameron tells me.

"The only thing you have to do is to try to get Matthew's ass over here. With out Mitzy knowing of course. And if I tell him, he's going go say no because we don't talk to each other. Please!!!!" I beg Cameron.

"Fine." He sighs.

"But aiii the day we had breakfast in San Diego guess who I bumped into?!?!?!" Cam tells me excitedly.

"Kim Kardashian?" I joke around.

"Noo!!! Zoe!" He yells.

"Zoe Iv?" I ask him.

Thats the girl he's been so depressed about! The one he left but loved her. Wow lucky him.

"Yes! And I found out she lives here to! And we've got a date." Cameron says happily.

"Wooah dude thats good! Congrats. And what time?" I ask him.

"At six." He says.

I look at the clock and it was barely 2. Good enough for me.

"Oh okay lets just get this over with, so you could go to your date." I say and shoulder him.

He nods and takes out his phone.

*Cameron's Pov*

I nod and take my phone out my phone and start dialing Matthew.