Going out to the mall

Mitzy's Pov

"Winter break yes!!!" I said as i barely wake up. Today I am supposed to go to the mall with my bestie. I haven't seen here ever since i moved high schools. I moved because i got kicked out. I looked at the time and it was 10:23 a.m. I got up and looked for some clothes. I picked a cute dress. It had a white top with a blue skirt, and a brown belt around it. I stripped down my clothes and into the shower. I washed my long black hair. I got out of the shower and put my outfit on. I put on my flats and went down stairs. "Morning mom" I say.

"Good morning darling" my mom replies.

I sit down and eat my pancakes.

"Sweetheart, your friend Jessica is about to get here" Mom says.

"Okay mom" I say, as I walk out the door.

I wait outside for a little.

I text jessica "Where are you dude?!?!"

Then she comes into my driveway. She puts down her window "Here i am" she says.

"Finally" I say. I hop into the car.

"Long time no see, bestie" Jessica says.

"I know right, I missed you" I say. We drove into the mall incomplete silence.

We got to the mall and parked. We got off the car and hugged. We walked inside the mall talking about old things we used to do.

"Lets go to Victoria secret first?" I asked jessica.

"Sure, then lets go to hot topic." Jessica says.

"Yay!" I say.

We made our way to victoria secret.

"Dude oh my gosh, this perfume smells per-fect" I tell jessica.

"Let me smell it" Jessica tells me taking the bottle. "Oh my it does" She says.

We bought a few perfumes, and creams. Then we went to hot topic and a few other stores.

"Jessica I want a smoothie." I tell her.

"Okay lets go get one." She says. We walked over to the smoothie's area, and we ordered. We got our smoothies and walked through outside the mall to go to another store.

"Jessica, so how have you been?" I ask her.

"Good how about you?" She askes me.

"Fine, I just miss you guys so much." I tell her.

"Aaaw we do too." Jessica tells me.

I smiled and started drinking up my strawberry smoothie. We kept walking and we got to the big huge water fountain the mall had.I was walking with my head down, until some guy bumped into and I dropped my smoothie on me.

"Omg I'm so sorry I was making a vine and i didnt mean for this to happen" The guy said.

"Its alright, I know you didn't mean to do it ." I replied back. Then i look up and i realized it was NASH GREIR. THE NASH GRIER

"No I'm really sorry, its my fault." Nash said

"Oh my gosh your Nash grier" I say.

"Yes, yes i am" He smiled.

"I love your vines" I said. But then Jessica inturepted

"Look dude i dont know who you are but you dropped her smoothie on her, now you gotta do something about it." Jessica said.

"I know I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." Nash said.

"NO no its fine, I swear." I say. Omg I cant believe Jessica just told him that.

"Mitzy just let him make it up to you, you can't walk around like that." Jessica said.

"She's right c'mon please let me make it up to you." Nash said taking my hand.

"No Nash its alright." I say.

"Please" He said doing the puppy face.

"Fine, but you really don't have to" I say. "Aren't you making a vine?" I added.

"You said it, WAS." Nash told me. "NASSSH" I heard voices calling.

"Come with me real quick." Nash said pulling my hand.

"C'mon jessica." I told her.

"Jessica i cant believe you told nash that." I say to her.

"I dont care, I dont even know who he is." She said not caring at all.

"But he is hot by the way." Jessica added.

I just giggled at her comment.

"Guy's I'm going to be hanging out with them, for a while okay." He told his friends.

Oh my gosh. Hayes is right there he is sooo hot.

"Why??" hayes said.

"Because as you see, while making the vine i dropped her smoothie on her and I want to make it up to her." Nash responded.

"Oh okay, that vine was hilarious though can we post it?" Hayes responded.

"Yeah, lets post it" The rest of his friends said.

"His friends are h o t" Jessica whispered in my ear.

I just smiled.

"Umm, well would you let us post it?" Nash asked me.

"Sure" I said half smiling.

"Yay" Says Hayes making eye conctact with me.

"Can i hang out with you guys?" Jessica asked them.

"Sure." They said.

"Meet you guys here at four  exact."

"Alright" his crew said.

"Lets go." He said with a smile.

"Lets go." I say with a smile.

***************************************************************************************************************

Vote and comment

What you think please :)