I Need You (Nash Pov)

*Nash's Pov*

Its been a week. A week since I found out that Mitzy kissed me and Matthew. We haven't talked at all. I miss her. She was still over at my house. I really cant sleep at night. Seeing how she is hurts me. She just has gotten worst. And so have I. I need Mitzy.....

"Whats up?" Cameron distracted me.

"Nothing sorry." I say.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yes dallas I'm alright." I say half smiling.

"Mmm alright then." He tells me half smiling.

"So you still don't talk to Mitzy?" Cameron asks me.

Gosh so many questions.

"No." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"Well you know I'm always here for you dude." Cameron says patting my shoulder.

"Thanks.... I kind of miss her." I say looking at the floor.

"I knew it!! Nash talk to her. Come on she feels bad for what she did. You have seen her. Those bags she gas under her eyes. Why do you think she has them? Because she cant sleep at night regretting what she did." Cameron says.

True.....

"Ugh I know but what if she doesnt want to talk to me?" I ask.

"Of course she is going to want to talk to you! Nash she would or does self harm because she loves you." Cameron says confident

He's right. I should talk to her. I really need her.

"And plus you know you need her Nash. We all know that." Cameron adds.

Never knew he reads minds

"Fine I'll try." I say half smiling.

"Why try when you can? Just do it Nash! Be confident. Right now she needs you more than you need her." Cameron tells me.

"Thanks! Fine I'll give it a shot." I tell him.

"Alright but remember Nash don't try do it. I used to think that I was better alone, now I ask myself why did I ever let her go? You have Mitzy. She loves you. You love her. Don't be dumb and do something stupid like I did." Cameron says looking sad.

Wow, he is really good in advice.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry about your loss." I thank him..

"Don't be, it was my fault." He says with his eyes getting watery.

The bell rings. "Well see you in nutriction." Cameron says and we go to our home room.

Sadly I don't have Cameron for any of my classes. I get to class and see Mitzy. She had her head down. I sit in my seat.

Should I do it? Now? Be confident Nash. No I cant! Yes I can! What can I? Why an i questioning my self so much? Follow Cameron's advice. This is so hard!

"Mmm -Mitzy?" I say stutering.

She picks up her head and turns around. Her eyes were watery. She had bags under her eyes. I could see her scars. She had a scar on her face. Wonder how she got it.

"Yes?" She asks almost crying.

Mmm I cant! I can, but I cant. I'm not even making sense right now.

"I-i never mind." I say.

Good job Nash. Note the sarcasm. I almost had it.

"I need you..." I whispered softly.

I really do. Why cant I live with out her? Why is this so hard? Why her? Because I love her faget.

"Hey Nash." Matthew says walking over to his seat.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He tells Mitzy.

"Hi." She says.

"Whats wrong?" Matthew asks her.

"Nothing." She says but looses it.

She was crying. No don't cry. I wanna comfort her so bad.

"Dont cry." Matthew tells her and hugs her.

Instead of me being the one comforting her its Matthew. When I see her with him, it tears me apart. When she kiss's him on the cheek, I'm breaking. He looks at her the way that I would. Why cant time just go back? I have three little words I've been dying to tell her these days. "I love you." I need her. I need Mitzy.

Advisory went by fast. I was in third period already.

"Mitzy I need to talk to you." I say.

Finally....

"Yeah?" She says.

She looks really tired.

"Mmm not right though." I say.

"When?" She asks.

"After school???" I say, it sounded more like a question.

"Sure." She says.

I smile at her, she gives me a weak smile back. The bell rang and I went to fourth. Time flies fast. Before I knew it I was in lunch.

"Have you done it?" Cameron asks.

"Not yet." i say.

"Do you plan on doing it?" He asks me

"Yes today after school. I told her I needed to talk to her and we agreed to talk after school." I tell him.

"Oh alright, see told you wasn't that hard." He says giggling.

"Haha no it wasnt." I say.

We spend the whole lunch talking. The bell rang and of to the last class of the day.

"Good luck." Cameron tells me.

"Thank you." I say and walk to class.

We had a test today so it went by fast. The bell tang and I was ready to talk to Mitzy.

"Lets go?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She says smiling weakly.

We walk into a hall way that was alone.

"Mitzy I really need to tell you this." I say taking her hand.

She nods. "yeah?" She asks.

"Mitzy I'm sorry. I really need you. Your my everything, your my life. I hate seeing you hurt. These days with out talking to you were like hell to me. I need you in my life." I express all my feelings.

Mitzy looks at me straight into my eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry, it was my fault." she says.

"Well I am. Mitzy I really need you." I say.

"I do to Nash I'm really sorry... Do you forgive me?" She asks looking at the floor.

*************************************
CLIFF HANGER! haha sorry. I did tis chapter before going to school :p Hope you guys liked it. What you think?

Vote and Comment.

Thanks for everything guys!!! You guys are amazing. Guys I dyed my tips blone ^~^ Haha and I did my hair like Ariana Grande today :P well hope you enjoyed it! Off to school!

Love you all!

~Crazy Mofo~