My Step Dad Calls

Mitzy's Pov

I woke up happier than ever. I knew Nash was mine. I got up and did my daily rountine. I went downstairs and found Mom.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Hey sweety." Mom says.

"Are you wrking today?" I asked her.

"No not toda." She said.

"Yay! Finally." I said happily.

Mom wasnt home often. She was always working. Sometimes I wished she would spent sometime with us. But I understood she had to work.

"Haha." She said taking a seat next to me.

We started to eat breakfast. When we were done I went to wash the dishes.

"Where Max?" Mom asked.

"I think he is in his room." I say. "Should I go get him?" I asked.

"Yes please." Mom told me.

I went upstairs. I knocked on Max's door, but he wouldnt open up. He wouldnt answer. So I just opened the door.

"Hello Max??" I said.

"Get out." He says.

"Come on, Mom is calling you." I say.

"I'll be down." He said.

"Oh and  mom isnt working today." I say.

"Alright." He said plainly.

Well someone isnt in a mood today. I wonder why. I have to ask him. But I will do that later. Today I wanted for us to hang out with mom. Not with Nash or anyone but only mom, Max, and me.

"He said he will back down." I told mom.

"Alright." She said.

"SO what are we doing today?" I asked mom.

"What ever you guys like." Mom said with a smile.

Then Max came down. Boy he looked horrible. It looked like he had cried his out. And got no sleep. He took out a bowl and ate cereal.

"Morning mom." He said.

"Morning hun." She said.

"All late." I say.

He just shrugged it off and went backstairs. Mom was watching t.v. on the couch.

"I'll be right back mom." I say.

"Alright." She replied.

I went upstairs to go talk to Max. I got to his room. I opened the door. He was just there laying on his bed.

"Max whats wrong?" I aksed.

"Nothing." He said.

"No, there's something wrong." I say.

He was never like this. He would always woke up early, do his routines. And be active.

"Look nothing, and there was it's not your business." He said.

What? Why? Huh? Why was he acting like this? That really hurt me.

"So you could get in my business, yet i cant." I said a bit mad.

"I was justing caring about you." He replied.

"Exactly thats what I'm doing, but your just being a little ugh! Why even bother." I say real mad.

Wtf,  he's mad alright then. Dont have to be acting like such a total b*tch. I got up and i was about to leave the room. When Max grabbed my hand.