I Missed You Best Friend (Nash Pov)

*Nash's Pov*

"Can we talk?" I ask him.

He turns around and stared at me. "Sure." He says.

"Cameron I wanted to tell th-." I said but he interupted me.

"Come in and we could talk about it." Cameron says.

We go into our room and we sit down on the table.

"Okay so you were saying." Cameron says.

"Cameron I'm so sorry. I fucked up in everything. I should have believed you and Mitzy about Anna. I lost everything that meant the world to me. Including my best friend. Why? Because I was fucken stupid and blinded. Its not the same with out you. I really miss you." I tell Cameron.

Cameron sighs and looks away. "Nash did our friendship mean anything to you?" He asks me.

"Of course Cameron! We had the most amazing times together. There is no one else that can replace you. Your the best dude." I tell him.

Is all this sounding gay? Ugh. If it is fuck it. Its the truth and I wont my best friend back.

Cameron lets out a little laugh and turns to face me. "Then if it did why did you replace me with Anna?" Cameron asked.

"Because I was stupid and I liked her." I say and look at the floor.

"Sure your going to change when you like a girl?" Cameron asked me.

Cameron so many questions, Im sorry.

"No. Look I'm sorry. Its just that I thought you hated the new girl because Mitzy was jealous of her because I started developing feelings for Anna. I thought it was like a little plan you know?" I tell him.

"Oh." He says and looks away.

"I'm really sorry." I tell him.

"Nash look. I just dont know. You know my darkest secret but yet you just started acting different when Anna came around. I'm not the only person you hurt. You always hurt Mitzy." Cam tells me.

"But Cameron this isnt about Mitzy or any one else. Its about you! My bestfriend." I tell him.

Do I sound gay?

"Nash I think you should get some sleep." He tells me and gets up from the table.

"Dude, please come on. Lets just talk this out." I tell him.

"In the morning" He says.

"Were going to be busy." I tell him.

"Oh um um um in the plane?" He says but it sounded more like a question.

I sigh and get up from the table as well.

"I get it dude. Your mad at me and dont want to talk to me. So in simple words you hate me but dont want to tell me. It's okay. I get it and understand. Good night." I say and just throw myself to the bed.

Wow. I totally lost my bestfriend. I thought it was going to be different but I thought wrong. It's all my fault. Its my own fault I lost everything. Why? Because I am stupid. Thats why. I just my self so much right now. You dont understand. I'm so full of anger. I need to let it out.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. Cameron was sitting on his bed making looking through his phone.

I open the bathroom door and shut it really hard and fast. I was so pist off. I started throwing everything all the towels, soaps, everything we had in  there. Everything was on the floor. I sat down in the corner and just put my head down and started thinking.

Few minuted later I feel someone open the door. I knew who it was. I didnt bother to look up.

It was Cameron, who else could it be.

He sighed and I felt him walk towards me.

"Nash...." He says.

I didnt answer or look at him.

"We need to talk." He says.

I still ignored him.  I felt him sit besides me.

Great. I just want to be alone.

"Please leave me alone." I tell him.

Hopefully he leaves.

"No Nash." He says and sighs.

"What do you even want?" I asked him, but looked up this time.

The bathroom was a mess.

"Okay Nash, you dont have to be so hard on yourself you know that right? Why are you so mad?" He tells me.

"Because I'm a jerk." I say.

"Indeed you are. But lets just say you were. You've been a little different lately. And I see that Mitzy is not mad at you anymore. Hopefully you know that you are very lucky. Because another girl would have hated you for life. But the difference is that I could tell she loves you. Your probably thinking "she's with Matthew" But she still has feelings for you. I assure you. Anyways. Are you mad because I wont forgive you? You dont have to be mad." Cameron says trying to comfort me.

"Dude your like a brother to me." I tell him.

"I know. Your the same for me. That's why I forgive you. Brothers fight and forgive. And thats what we are right?" He says.

"Yeah." I say.

"So you do forgive me?" I say trying to make sure I wasnt hearing things.

"Yes." He says and gives me a manly hug.

He got up and gave me a hand.

"I fucked up the bathroom." I say looking around.

"Yes, yes you did." He tells me and laughs.

We walk out of the bathroom and sit down in tables.

"I missed you best friend." Cameron tells me.

"I did to." I tell him.

"I think we should pack right now. Dont you think?" I suggest.

"Yeah we should." He says and we get up.

We walk into are closets and grab our suit cases.

We start putting our clothes inside. After a few good minuted we were done. We sat down on our beds and there was an awkward silence.

"Nash by the way.. What made you think oppisite of Anna?" Cameron asks.

"Oh she was just using me." I say and sigh.

"Mmm i see." Cameron says.

"Yup." I say popping the p.

I was getting a bit tired. It was a really long day.

"We should go to sleep." I say and yawn.

"We should." Cameron says

"good night bro." Cameron adds.

"Goodnight." I say.*

Cameron was already in pajamas, I grabbed mine and changeed into them. I brushed my teeth, then plugged in my phone into its charger.

"I missed you best friend." I say and fall sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

Hey hey hey! 2 chapters in 1 night!!!!! YAy! lets paaaartaaaah. Lol jk. Haha anyways.

Vote and comment!

Guys But cash is back :') (In my fanfic)

Yay! SO what did you guys think of this chapter?

YOu guys are the best! thank you for reading this story :) Means alot.

Okay guys I'm going to start on another chapter. See ya!

Love you all!

~Crazy Mofo~