Good News and Trust? (Emily Pov)

*Emily's Pov*

I cant wait for the Hayes has for me. He said he had to tell me something. That it was a surprise. I'm excited. I wonder what it could be.

"Hayes tell me come on!" I squeal.

"Alright, alright." He chuckles.

"What is it?!?!" I ask.

"Guess." He said with  a grin.

"Really?" I say.

"Haha no just kidding." He says smiling.

Adorable.

"SOoo." I say.

Come on.

Spill the stew Hayes. Cx

"Alright well guess who's going to San Diego for MagCon on friday? US! I want to take you with me! Mitzy is also going. Matt told me he was going to tell her. And while we are there. We are going to tell the fans that we are dating. Matt is going to do the same. Since he's dating Mitzy." Hayes tells me.

Oh my fucking gosh.

I am going to meet the rest of the MagCon boys! And Hayes is going to tell his fans that we are dating. I cant! This is just so amazing. I am so excited.

"Hayes oh my gosh! Thanks. This is incredible. And Mitzy is dating Matthew?" I say.

Mitzy never told me she was.

"Yes, she hasnt told you?" Hayes asks me.

"No." I say a little upset.

I thought we are best friends. And we could tell each other everything. I guess she doesnt trust me enough.

"Ooh." Hayes says.

"Oh well."  I say.

"She probably was go-." Hayes was saying but I interupt him.

"It's alright it doesnt matter." I say half smiling.

"Well catch you later princess. Have to go. Love you." Hayes says and kisses me.

"Bye, love you to." I say.

And with that he left.

Why didnt Mitzy tell me she was dating Matt. I tell her everything.

"Am I not trustable?" I ask myself.

Bzzzz

My phone starts vibrating.

"It's probably Hayes." I say and grab my phone.

It was Mitzy...

From Mitzy: Hey girl!! WE need to hang out now! We need to plan things and yeah :)

Plan what things out?

To Mitzy: Plan what things out? And I dont think we can since I'm not TRUSTABLE enough -.-

Its true, she hasnt even mentioned Matthew.

*Texting Mitzy*

Mitzy: What?

Me: You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Mitzy: Exactly no sorry.

Me: COME ON! Aint I your "Best friend" You didnt even tell me about you and MAtthew dating. Were you even plannign to? I mean I dont want to be exagerrating but if it were me I would have told you right that second. Just like I tell you everything. Because I trust you. Dont you trust me?