Together with Matthew

*Mitzy's Pov*

I cant believe all the things that Matthew told me. They were so sweet and adorable. He made me feel better. I couldnt help but kiss him. Nothing went through my mind only Matthew. Not even Nash!

"Mmmm will will you..." Matthew says.

"Will I?" I say.

He sighs and grabs my hand. "WIll you be my girlfriend?" He asked me looking me straight through my eyes.

Wow. I dont know what to say. Yeah I love both Matthew and Nash. But this is complicated... I dont know wether to say yes or no. I am stuck. I dont want to hurt anyones feelings.

"Matthew..." I say.

I dont know. I love him but.... but?!?!

What am I thining about?!?!?! I loved Nash but he didnt love me back. I love Matthew also and he loves me back. SO why am I even thinking?!?!? I have been chasing around for an asswhole. But not anymore. I love Matthew. And Matthew loves me right? So I shoudnt make this more complicated and say what I have to say.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Of course I will be your girlfriend." I say and hug him.

Much better.

"Really?" He says and hugs me back.

"Yes." I say blushing.

We broke the hug and looked at eachother eye to eye.

"I love you." He says and pecks me on the cheek.

"I love you to." I say blushing.

*Matthew's Pov*

I cant believe Mitzy said YES. She was finally mine. I could prove her that I really do love her. More than Nash and more than anyone in this world. The feeling that I could finally call her mine is incredible. I love her. And I wont let her go.

"You look cute when you blush," I say winking at her.

"Oh stop it you." SHe says blushing even more.

We continued walking, talking about all of the memories we have had. Me and Mitzy have been through alot. I like that. We started of as strangers, to friends, to bestfriends, to lovers.

I love tihs girl so much. With all my heart.

"Remember when we first met?" I ask her.

"Yes I do." She says smiling.

*Mitzy's Pov*

"Remember when we first met?" Matthew asked me.

"Yes I do." I say smiling.

It was the greatest day of my life.

"You were so shy and quiet!" Matt tells me.

"Haha so true... You would be the one keeping and starting the conversation." I say and giggle.

"I guess I was shy." I add.

"Why?" He asked.

"I dont know I guess its to much for me to take. To meet two famous good looking famous viners." I say.

"Oooh but I'm still a normal person. Its like Na-." He says but stops.

I half smile. He was about to say Nash.

"Sorry." He says.

"Dont be." I say.

We finally got to the Griers house.