My Plan (Hayes Pov)

This is another Hayes Pov.

******************************************************************************************************************

After texting that so called Mitzy girl. I went to the living room, and found my brother there. I decided to sit with him.

"Hey Nash" I said

"Hey Hayes" He replied.

"Whats up?" I asked him.

"Nothing much just bored and watching tv." He said.

"Oh cool, well Im going to join you." I told him.

"Okay." He said so plain.

"Really your going to change just because you met some girl." I told him.

"No, Im just bored, as I said before." Nash answered back.

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes. He just shrugged it off. Nash took out his phone and started texting someone.

"So who are you texting?" I asked him.

"Mitzy." He answered.

"Oh, do you like her?" I asked.

"What, I hardly know her." He said blushing a little.

"Yes, you do!" I said punching him on the shoulder.

"Haha no." He said punching me back. He kept texting her. I got bored so changed the channel and started watching t.v.

"YES!!!" Nash got up with a huge smile.

"What?" I asked him.

"Me and Mitzy are hanging out tomorrow." He said happily.

"See, you do like her." I told him.

"Okay well maybe a little." He said.

"See, told you!" I told him.

"Oh haha." He said walking upstairs.

I stayed downstairs thinking. Thinking about how can i get them away from eachother. Huumm lets see.

Well if Nash likes her, he is obviously going to ask her out sometime. And when he does and she says yes. I know i cant make him broke up with her soooo, I'll make her wanna brake up with him.

But how am i going to do that? Well lets see..... Oh i got it!!!! When they hang out in public and stuff. Something embarrassing will happen to her. And i will video tape it and put it as a vine. So she will get mad and brake it! Yes great idea.

Then Nash comes down stairs.

"Bro, arent you going to go sleep?" He asked me.

"No, Im going to stay here all night." I said sarcastically.

"Really?" He asked.

"No, ha!. So can i hang out with you and Mitzy tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

"Yay!" I replied.

"And why are you so happy about that?" Nash asked me.

"Because..." I said.

"Because why?" Nash asked me.

"Well gotta sleep bro, bye." I said making my way upstairs.

"Um okay, bye." He replied. I went upstairs, took a shower and off to bed.

"I cant wait for my plan to happen." I said to myself. Then fall asleep

*********************************************************************************************************

Vote and Comment :)

What you think?