Second Day Of MagCon

*Mitzy's Pov*

"Come on Mitzy hurry up!" Emily yells.

"I'm going!" I yell as I finish striaghtening my hair.

Today I was wearing a blue floral crop top, with light ripped skinny jeans, with a butterfly, and blue toms. I prepared a white caridgan just incase I get cold or something. Today I weared pink lipstick. Yesterday I painted my nails red when we came back from MagCon.

"Almost done just let me puton my earings and necklace." I tell Emily coming out of the bathroom.

"Ugh I forgot to disconnect the iron can you do it for me?" I ask Emily.

"Sure." She says.

I put on my earings then my necklace. I cant forget my bracelets. I still had scars and cuts. I dont want any of the fans see them.

"Ready!" I say grabbing my caridgan and bag.

"Okay." Emily says as she grabs her bag.

We close the door and go down the elevator the boys were down there already.

Emily was wearing a red crop top shirt, with black pants with white spots. She wore her black flats today. She curled her hair and her make up was perfect. She looked beautiful.

Unlike me I felt ratchet.

"There finally here."  Nash said.

We got on the cabs and drove of to the second day of Magcon.

Another exciting day! But I'm kind of scared. Yesterday when Matt gave the news some fans seemed happy about it, but some other didnt.

What if they dont like me at all?

What if I get hate? Ugh well what ever I guess. I love Matthew and no one could change that. And if I get hate, I'll just ignore it. Easy as that.

"Mitzy were here." Matt said waving a hand infront of my face.

"Oh okay." I say snapping out of my thoughts.

We all get out of the car and enter the building.

The boys did the same as yesterday, they got prepared.

Mahogany was seeting up her dj table.

"AI do you need help?" I ask her.

"Sure." She says.

She explains me what to do and I do it.

After a while the V.I.P  event started.

The girls came in talked to the boys, took pictures, got autographs. Some of the girls said "Hi" to me and Emily. Some of them asked for pictures with us.

"Um hi." I hear a girl say shyly behind me.

I turn around and see the girl..

She had blonde hair, green eyes, she was pretty tall. Her hair was curled. She was wearing a "Coolcat pink blouse."

"Hi there." I say smiling.

"Can I ask you for something?" She asks me.

"Sure." I say.

"Can I take a pic with you and Matthew?" She asks me.

"Of course." I reply back with a smile.

Aaaw the first fan that asks for a picutre with me and Matthew.

"Okay come with me." She says and grabs my hand.

I follow her to Matthew.

"She said yes." She says smiling.