The Text

Mitzy's Pov

I was watching t.v. in my room all chill, then i heard my phone ring. I got a text. It said "Hey, we really need to talk." Okay was is this all about. I wondered to my self. I decided to text back. So i said "Um okay who is this?" The person replied back saying

"I cant say, who i am but we need to talk."

"Umm okay?? Talk about what?" i texted back.

"About you and Nash." The mysterious person replied.

"Um okay, what about us?" I texted back.

"What happened between both of you today?" The person asked me.

"Um nothing we just chilled..." I replied. What the hell is going on? i asked myself.

"Nothing else?" The person asked me.

"No nothing else, who is this??? Why do you care anyway?" I replied back.

"It doesn't matter, but you need to stay away from Nash i warn you." The person texted back.

"Why?" I asked. "What the heck.... Who is this person and why... the fuck. Im confused." I said to myself.

"Because, and you better not tell him about this." He replied back.

"What the heck." I thought to myself.

I wasnt going to reply back. I wonder who this person is and why is this person asking me this. Should i tell Nash about this or not? Ugh im so confused right now. I rather not by now.

But if it gets more weirder, I will. It was probably someone who was there with him. Who could it be? But it must be a guy cause there was only guys with him. Ugh what ever. I kept watching my tv show.

After watching t.v. I hopped in the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about the day with NASH GRIER. Oh gosh he is so hot. And also his little brother Hayes. But then i started thinking about the texts i was getting from this random person. And how did they get my number? Oh well. I hoped out the shower and changed into my One Direction pj's. I brushed my hair and teeth, then got out and dropped myself on the bed. I turned on the tv again. Then i got a text.

"I hope its not that creepy person." I said to myself.

"Hey Mitzy :)." It was nash.

"Omg its Nash" I said.

I texted back saying
"Hey Nash :D"

"Whats up?" He asked me.

"Nothing Much, how about you?." I replied.

"Just here chilling with my brother and talking to you." He texted.

"That's cool." I answered.

"So I was thinking, if you wanna kick it tomorrow?" He asked me.

"Sure :)" I replied.

"Omg I'm going to kick it with Nash tomorrow omg, yay!" I said to myself.

"So can i pick you up at your house?" He asked me.

"Sure." I replied and then i gave him my adress.

"Okay I'll pick you up 11, is that fine with you?" He replied.

"Sure, I'll be ready :)." I wrote back.

"Okay, see you tomorrow bye love." He replied.

"Bye :)." I texted back. "Omg I cant he called me love." I said to myself smiling.

Then I plugged my phone into my charger. And i fell asleep.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry its a short chapter.

Vote and Comment

What you think?