Last Day With The Griers.

Mitzy's Pov.

The two weeks were almost over. Just needed one more day.

This day better be good. It was nice to spend times with the Griers. Their phone, escpecially to prank.

It was a shocker when I first came here, and a little bad but then it started to change. Skylynn was a cool little adorable girl. Hayes is a chill attractive 13 year old who kisses pillows.

Will... well Will is the normal one in the family. Elizabeth she is really nice and pretty.

My dad.... I dont know after our "Apology" we wouldnt argue that much. And I have no idea if that "apalogoy" was serious or not......

Just one more day and the day after that is school. Ugh I cant believe me and Nash go to the same school. And I have never seen him there. Well its probably cause I only have one week there.

But really nothing has changed between me and Nash well only the fact that were not dating anymore.

The thing is that I really love Nash. And I want to be with him.... but its just so complicated right now.

Why do I need to love him like I do? Why cant I stop loving him? Why cant I just fall for someone else? Why him? Why the gorgeous NASH GRIER......

He completes me. I love him and I only want him.

Ugh I have a problem.

I go downstairs and help Elizabeth set up the table for breakfast.

"Did you enjoy your stay here hun?" Elizabeth asks me.

"Yes, you guys are really nice and wondeful people." I tell her smiling.

"Aaaw thanks, you are really wonderful to you should visit more often," Elizabeth tells me.

I wish but after I leave I wont really keep in touch with my dad... SO that obviously means no.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"Can you call the boys please?" Elizabeth asks.

"Sure." I say and walk out of the kitchen.

I go upstairs and start banging on everyday and yell.

"Get your lazy a*s downstairs to eat.!" I yell.

Gosh I'm so nice.

Good morning wake up call.

"Whale then." Will says opening his door.

"Well as in w e l l or whale the animal?" I ask him.

"Well as in the animal that looks like you." WIll joked.

I open my mouth and look at him with a shocked face.

"Someone woke up mad." I say.

"Just kidding." He says and pats my head.

This boy i swear.

"Max get your ass up." I say opening Max's room.

"Ugh get out." Max complains.

"Get up." I say jumping on his bed.

"Ugh alright." He says anf gets up.

I walk out of his room.

Mmmm I'll wake up Hayes next. Lets see if he's kissing his pillow again.... Haha just kidding.

I knock on his door....

"What?" Hayes says opening his door.

Oh good he's already up.

"Go eat." I say smiling.