Rumor Has It.

*Mitzy's Pov*

It was wednesday, and that meant back to school. Monday was the day of the fight. Nice way to start of the week. She better have learned her lesson after that. If she keeps talking shit. Thats on her now.

"You ready?" Nash asks.

"Yup."  I say and we walk out the door.

"I saw the video of the fight." Hayes says.

"Really?" I say

"Yeah Nash showed it to me." Hayes says..

"Oh haha." I say, its a good thing he videoded it.

Nichole is such a lier. She lies about everything. So if she lies about "beating me in the fight" I have prove that she is wrong. Haha I should stop thinking about her and think of something else. She is nt worth my time.

I see the video one last time and laugh at it. It was funny. We got to school and went into our advisory class. Matthew was already there goody.

"hey." Matthew says giving me a hug.

"Hey." I say hugging him back.

"How'd it go?" He asked me.

"Good." I say.

"Missed me?" I asked with a smirk.

"Not at all." Matthew says.

"You know you missed me." I say playfully punching him on the shoulder.

"Haha yes yes I did." Matthew admits it.

First and second period went by a bit fast. Nichole wasnt even on my mind. I actually frogot about her. And if I would see her in class I would look or walk away. It was better.

In nutricion people kept staring at me and whispering things in people ears. What? Did I have something in my face? Was my outfit cute? Was it horrible? Is my hair fucked up? Is there something I can help them with?  Or was it because of the fight with Nichole?

"Mitzy...." Emily says.

"Yeah?" I say.

"We have to tell you something." Emily says worried.

I hope its nothing bad, but thats not what her face says. Fuck.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ugh....Well when you were gone yesterday..." Daniella says but doesnt finish her sentence.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Someone started a rumor about you....." Sandra finishes Daniella's sentence.

What?!?! Why? What was it?

"What?!?! UGH! Well what is the rumor?" I ask them.

"That on Valentines Day you kissed Matthew and Nash....." Sandra says.

WHAT!?!?! SOMEONE SAW. I dont think Nash or Matthew knows this "Rumor." It hasnt gotten to them yet. Someone saw me kiss Matthew, then Nash. Ugh what am I going to do? That's what I get for being a whore.

I take a seat on the bench. "Ugh!" I say frustrated.

"Dont worry, we dont believe it." Emily tells me grabbing my hand.

"Dont worry what they say or make up their just a bunch of losers." Daniella tells me.

Its cause it is true I did kiss them..... But once it gets to Nash and Matthew it will be a rumor to them. Their going to get mad at me! I cant live like this. Ugh why!?!?! Wait I know why.... Maybe its because I'm a fucken whore, who likes two guys and cant decide on one. Thats why.