Chapter 20: You're Losing Your Memory...Now.

Chapter 20: You’re Losing Your Memory…Now.

(Liam’s POV)

“Please.” Chesca wined.

She lay on the bed already, waiting for me to join her.

“Everyone will wonder where we are.” I chuckled.

Outside, I could here fumbling sounds and murmurs.

“OI! Open up! That’s my room!” Harry slammed his hands against the door, trying to barge in.

“See, they’ve already found us. Now be a good little girl and walk outside and tell them we weren’t doing anything.” I folded my arms over my chest. It was bad enough Kat and Katia thought I was into their cousin. I tried not to think about the look on Katia’s face when Chesca and I seemed like we were getting along. I was a dead man.

“Aw please? I think you’re really fit, Li.” Her eyes scanned my body, like I was some lab experiment.

“Well,” I shrugged, “Thanks, but I have someone else in m—”

She didn’t even give me time to finish when she’d grabbed me and threw me on Harry’s bed. Sweet Jesus this girl’s strong. I stared at her in shock as she giggled and crashed her lips into mine. I didn’t feel anything really. It was another sloppy wet kiss—with added bad breath. The perfect package—note, I was being sarcastic.

I tried pushing her off, but she only pressed harder. I was so dead—

“Oh, my God!” Chesca jumped off me, fixing up her shirt.

I looked at the doorway where Harry, Kat, Grace, Niall, Zayn, and Katia stood—

Katia.

Her eyes watered up as they focused on me.

“Katia, this isn’t—”

“Isn’t what?” She spat out. “What it looks like?” Her fists balled up in anger. Her face showed everything. She was torn to bits, hurt, like she’d been trampled on and left to die. “But why should I bother caring right?” her voice rose. I felt worse when I saw tears trickle down her cheeks. I felt a whole part of me when she backed away, like I was some monster. “I’m going home.” She muttered before walking away ready to reach for the door when she realized I had no reply.

Kat and Grace followed her, leaving me with Chesca and the boys.

“Katia—” I croaked out.

“Don’t you dare go after her mate.” Harry frowned at me. “She has to be alone.”

Great, now the lads hated me too.

“I should probably check on Kat too—” Niall started walking toward the door when Harry held him back.

“Not now. Later. We have to figure out what to do about Chesca first. Knowing Kat, she would have kicked her out.”

“It’s okay, I’m staying at a hotel not far from here.” Chesca got off the bed.

“Th-Then why’d you say you were living with Kat and Katia?” I frowned.

“Cause I love pissing them off!” She snorted.

“Get out.” Harry hissed.

Chesca looked taken aback, but she huffed and stormed out of the room. Within seconds, the front door opened, then slammed shut.

“Li, you need to fix this.” Harry turned his attention toward me again.

“I’ll talk to her tomorrow night.” I muttered.