Chapter 9: What More Can I Do? I Am Still Painting Flowers For You

Hi! Sorry the chapter name is kinda long...but whatever, hope you guys are still reading though :)) hahaha!

Oh and the song for this chapter is Painting Flowers by All Time Low. It's probably one of my favorites and it's sort of Niall's song for the chapter :)

Enjoy!

xx Katia

 Chapter 9: What More Can I Do? I Am Still Painting Flowers For You

(Kat’s POV)

“Wake up!” I heard her yell after almost twenty minutes of coaxing. “C’mon they’ll be here in a while!”

I didn’t move.

‘If you ignore her, she’ll go away…’ I thought to myself, still trying to burry my head deeper into my soft pillow. I hated having to leave the addictive feeling of a soft mattress.

“I’m not leaving ‘till you get your butt in the bathroom!” Katia grumbled.

‘She’ll go away soon…’

I tore my eyes open as my bed started shaking.

“WHAT THE FREAK!” I sat up, staring furiously at Katia, who was now stepping calmly on my bed, panting from having to jump on it.

She was in a white lacy tank with a black tube inside with her denim shorts. Liam had invited us to the beach for the weekend and that meant having to wake up early to get picked up.

“Finally!” She jumped off and padded out the room, leaving me to stare after her.

That little b—

“Oh and I packed your stuff for you.” She added.

Okay I love her again.

I stretched before throwing myself back down on the bed.

“KAT!”

“SON OF A—!”I didn’t bother finishing. I stumbled out and dragged myself into the bathroom.

“Ready?” She sat on the couch with two black duffel bags by her feet.

I’d just gotten out of the shower, now in my torn shorts and loose T-shirt with my bikini under. I wore my black Vans with pink laces since I couldn’t find my flip-flops. Katia must have packed them

“Mmhhm…What time are they supposed to get here?”

“In a few minutes.”

I slipped my phone out from the pocket of my shorts.

7:00 am

“How far is the beach again?” I asked, scrolling through a couple of missed calls and messages.

“Beats me. It’s my first time.”

“CARRRRRROOOOOOOTTTTTTSSSSSS!” Louis ran in, wearing salmon colored Bermuda shorts and a white T-shirt.

“He means hi.” Kenz showed up behind him, shaking her head. “Morning ladies, ready to go?” She smiled.

She was in shorts and a regular black V-neck shirt with the bottom hem cut off, giving it the grunge look. Her brown hair was put up in a messy knot with short strands falling by her temples.

“Yep!” Katia clapped happily after picking up her bag.

I noticed she'd pained her nails and with a design like that, it must have taken hours.

I have only two words for that:

How...TheHellDidSheDoThat. 

I stared at the British flag design on each nail.