Chapter 24: Who's Thinking About You Now?

Hello Lovlies! 

Sorry! I havent upadated this is like forever! I've been so busy with the start of school, and Luke (church org.) So anywho, I hope you like it! I'll try to update faster so I can finish this and The Real Harry styles by the watty awards deadline! VOTE VOTE VOTE! 

please and thank you!

xx Katia

Chapter 24: Who's Thinking About You Now?

(Liam’s POV)

I felt restless.

I don’t know how long I’d spent recalling everything. I wasn’t going to lie. I missed her, and I didn’t call or stay in touch because hearing her voice was just…painful. It was so obvious she liked that Noah guy from the beach—I mean, he was taller, more muscular, and better looking than I was. I turned to look over my shoulder at the window. I figured it was almost five in the afternoon. I sat quietly on my bed, shifting my position every ten seconds as I stared at the plate of cookies on my side table.

Once upon a time, I would have eaten them all down as soon as the plate hit the nightstand, but I felt like if I did, I’d throw up.

“Liam?”

I looked up to see who it was. Kat was now leaning on the frame of the door. Her long brown hair dropped messily over her shoulders and the top of her torso. She was in simple white top and light yellow, high-waisted shorts over black tights with her black and pink vans. She frowned at me.

“Hum?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same thing. This is my flat—How’d you get in?” I studied her amused expression.

“Niall.” Kat pulled out a ring of silver keys with a burger key chain.

Yup.

There was no doubt it belonged to him.

“So what’s up?” I grabbed a cookie and nibbled on one side before setting it down again.

“Why didn’t you say anything?” She asked bluntly, sitting next to me on the bed.

 I stiffened. “What do you mean?”

“You and I both know what I mean Payne—Now spill. You miss her don’t you.” Her eyebrow shot up as she gave me knowing look.

“No…” I croaked out.

“You little liar.” She smirked.

“She probably doesn’t miss me either.”  I huffed.

“That’s a lie too. I should know. I lie a lot.” She seemed to admit without stopping to think about it.

“Kat—”

“Listen, we’re going to be seeing her soon! So I expect you to tell her about your feelings. Got it?” She snapped, sounding like my mother.

I suppose I couldn’t hide anything now.

“Got it.” I finally admitted, smirking.

I knew what I had to do now.

(Katia’s POV)

“You women take too long in the shower. And what for? It isn’t like you’re faces are going to change.” Gabriel grimaced when I walked out to meet him on the porch, wearing shorts and a simple crop top with ‘Manchester Rugby’ printed on it. It reminded me of Harry and how he liked the team.

“Oh shut up. Where are we going?” I frowned.

“It’s a secret.” He smirked.

“You actually prepared something?” I raised my eyebrows jokingly.