Living With A Payne

Living with a Payne

By

Katia Tomlinson ∞

Helloooooo everyone!

So this time, i've decided not to use different names. I stuck with my real one and Kat's real one. (her idea) but it helps when i describe their personalities. Yeah, what you'll be reading...that's us. Don't judge! It's a work in (hopefully) progress.

Message me or leave a comment if you have any suggestions!

Hope you enjoy!

xxx  Katia

Chapter 1: We’re going in circles.

(Kat’s POV)

Same old room…

I stumbled out of bed, after throwing my irritating alarm clock on the floor. It unfortunately didn’t stop ringing.

The room was bright. Someone must have opened the blinds—and that someone better pray to God I wont find out who did it. I hated having to wake up early for something my future depended on. If only my future depended on something less demanding.

Angrily, I picked it up, and swung my arm thrusting it toward the open window.

I felt myself smile inwardly as I watched time fly—literally.

Same old routine…

I dragged myself to the bathroom after fixing up my duvet. I honestly don’t know why I even bothered. I never made my bed. I brushed the thought away as I set my clothes above my bed, waiting for when I finished with my shower.

I dreaded school. Thank God it was the last day. In a few more hours, I’d be home free and packing for my flight tomorrow. Katia and I were going to get the hell out of this hellhole. Don’t get me wrong. I love Australia…I just hate the people my twin sister and I got stuck with.

I stepped in the shower, ready to have the hot—

“SHOOT! CHESCA!” I yelled jumping out and grabbing a towel to wrap my freezing body.

I stormed out and crossed the hallway to another room.

Justin Bieber blasted from her stereo. She sat on her bed with her wet, black hair in pigtails. In my honest opinion, it looked stupid. She turned around, batting her brown eyes innocently at me.

“Yes cousin Kat?” she smiled. She only called me that to piss me off and unfortunately, it always does.

“You shut the heaters again didn’t you.” I scowled at her. “And shut the crap! I can’t think!”

“Okay, first of all, Justin Bieber is amazing, and second…” Her voice trailed as she smiled evilly. “Maybe I did.” She winked.

Gross.

“Ugh! You little--!” I finished off with an unlady like word and darted out and ran to my room.

Same old family…you know, if you could call it that.

“Kat! Katia! I’m going out! I wont be home ‘till late so you two are in charged of everything! Take care of Chesca!” I heard Auntie Monica yell from downstairs, followed by a faint ‘yes’ from Katia.

Perfect. Just perfect. Today was going to be my last day here and I had to spend it baby sitting a brat.

I slipped into my skinny jeans and a normal T-shirt that had once been plain white. That was before I had asked Katia to doodle on it. It was something she was known for. She made everything her drawing pad. I pulled on a gray sweatshirt and walked over to my vanity table where I pulled my brunette hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs.