Chapter 6: You Numb Me, You Still Seem To Stun Me

Song for the chapter: You Break Me by Ed Sheeran.

Chapter 6: You Numb Me; You Still Seem To Stun Me

(Kat’s POV)

Everything was going better than planned. The DJ had put on “We Found Love” by Rihanna. It was probably past 11:00 pm, but I didn’t care.

“Not bad Brisbane.” Harry smirked, holding my hand up as I twirled.

“Thanks, you don’t dance too bad yourself Styles.”

Over the past hour, I’ve learned a handful of things.

One: His name was Harry Edward Styles.

Two: He was eighteen, just like me.

Three: He’d been working in that bakery for a couple of years now.

Four: He moved in from Cheshire.

And Five: He’s a huge flirt—but that was a total given.

Harry and I had gotten along quickly as soon as we started dancing. I never thought clubbing would be this fun, most of the time, I ended up drunk and having Katia taking me home.

I glanced around the dance floor, seeing Louis and Kenz dancing like kids. They were absolutely too adorable. Not too far was Katia, looking completely annoyed while Liam seemed uneasy around her. That wasn’t normal. Something must have happened. I could see a couple of guys eyeing my sister in her stunning outfit, but none of them approached her. This wasn’t good.

“How could you possibly look this beautiful?” Harry stared at me with those captivating eyes.

I felt myself blush, but no words came to my mouth. He pulled me closer and quickly kissed me on the cheek.

“C’mon love, let’s get something to drink.”

I nodded, allowing him to lead me back upstairs.

That's right, Kat Brisbane’s chillin’ in the VIP area! The folks back home would never believe me, but I wouldn’t really give a fuck. It won’t change the fact that it was true.

Harry and I made our way to the bar where a man with tattoos stood behind the counter.

“What can I get you guys tonight?” He flashed a smile at us.

“One sex on the beach please!” I smiled.

“Oh and a beer for me.” Harry added, fumbling out a couple of bills. He handed it to the bartender.

“One sex on the beach and a beer coming right up!”

We watched as he prepared our drinks. Katia and I always watched our drinks, as they were being made just in case the bartender would try anything funny.

“Here you go.” He handed us both glasses.

I took a sip. God I loved sex on the beach. It had to be my favorite bevvy.

Harry opened his mouth, looking like he was going to start another conversation, but stopped when someone from behind him tapped his shoulder.

“Oi! Found you!” Said a boy with bleached blonde hair and incredibly blue eyes. They were too perfect.

“Hey mate! I want you to meet someone.” Harry smiled at him. “Kat, this is Niall Horan. Niall, this is Kat Brisbane.”

Niall smiled shyly at me. “Nice to meet you.” He spoke with a hard Irish accent.

“You too.” I replied, grinning.

He was pretty fit, in his red sports polo and brown pants.

“Hey Niall!” We all turned to see Louis and Kenz walking toward us.