Prologue~

Prologue-

I remember back when I was scrawny and weak, I used to practically live in the hospital my whole childhood, my cousins were nice from my dad’s side, but they were also insane. Then from my mother’s side they were polite, but they used to snicker about my illnesses and how weak I was. I remember this one kid...Firo Laforet. The day we met I couldn’t be older than seven and he had walked up to me with a smirk.

“I am Firo Laforet pronounced fear-o spelled f-i-r-o,” he introduced himself, he wore a cocky smile that made me scrunch up my small face.

“Ciel Castillo, pronounced seel, but spelled c-i-e-l,” I had answered causing his to scrunch up his face at me.

“You know what?” He let his head lean over to the right. “You remind me of some dead bird I saw in the street, it was all bony and weird looking like you.”

Since that day I never got along with Firo or Fray as he ended up calling himself, we lost touch for about five years now and then he decides to waltz back in after years of picking on me along with my cousin Chris.

Even when Firo wasn’t blood related, he was married into the family and not even mine, but Chris’ so he was nothing to me! He pissed me off and continues to this day with that cocky face of his.

When I saw him again he looked the same to me, just a cocky asshole, but he hadn’t even realized it was me...he had looked at me different. With something hidden in his eyes that literally made my stomach twist and my chest ache with something I had never felt before. I was sure he still was only pissing me off.

A/N: My first slash ever! Woah! :O Think it's a good beginnning, you? Yeah, thought so. So Alex Evans is our very own Ciel Castillo!