Part 37: Yelling

"Okay so if it is Aiden, we confront him at the church?" Beth asked "I'll do it" you uttered causing Carl to look at you. You looked back at him and raised an eyebrow "do you think I'm afraid of him?" You declared your voice becoming stern. Carl shook his head and looked down.

"What if it wasn't him though?" Jake added in "it had to have been" Enid answered her arms crossed over her chest. "What if it was one of us?" Jake asked standing up, you straightened up crossing your arms over your chest "what are you getting at Jake? Why would we want a gun?"

Jake shrugged "no one in here took anything" Carl said his temper rising. Allison looked at her feet Jake noticing, "Alli?" He asked taking a step closer to her she looked up at him "what?"

Jake tilted his head to the side " no I didn't do it" Allison protested "I'm just asking! Cuz if you did it would effect all of us!" Jake yelled "how would it effect all of you? What are we like a fucking wolf pack now?" Allison yelled back "what any of us do effects everyone else" Jake replied back

"So if I kill myself you all die too?" Allison stormed out "Allison!" You yelled but she had already left the house. Everyone was shocked but Jake the most, his mouth hung open. You looked at him and before you knew what you were doing you slapped him.

You turned to walk out "oh yeah I'm still working on my anger"

Jake nodded "good to know"