Part 15: Dad?

•2 weeks later•

"Hey" Jake came up and gave you a quick side hug, you ignored him and kept digging the hole for the garden. You didn't have time to worry about him, you'd rather be at home with Enid than doing work.
You caught Carls eye and looked back down seeing the death glare he was giving Jake. Why was he always so jealous. You wished you could tell him everything you felt about Enid. But he seemed to like her. And maybe you were just confused.

"Watch it" Daryl said to Jake walking up to you. You knew he was afraid of daryl "i gotta go anyway" he said before walking away "Carl let's go" Rick said standing next to Ron. "Uh oh" You whispered to Daryl who chuckled .

Carl and Ron turned to basically hate each other all because of Enid. It wasn't her fault you didn't blame any of it on her, Ron was just an ass and still thought Enid was into him even though Enid explained their break up. It made you mad how bad he treated her. Maybe that was because you felt pity or because you felt something else. You didn't know.

Rick was making them practice shoot together which you thought was a terrible idea, it gave them the perfect chance to shoot each other and if you were Carl you would. Recently they got in a fight. Yes. A fist fight.

"You can go home I got this" Daryl said "You sure" You stuck the shovel in the ground "thanks" you ran off before Daryl could change his mind. "Enid" You asked walking into her house. She was sitting on the couch watching old horror movies. "want a soda?" You asked walking up to the edge of the couch and she nodded.

You sat down on the couch with the soda, pushing her legs out of the way making her smile. You both sat and laughed and talked for a little before a gun shot caught your attention. "What the fuck?" You cursed sitting up from the couch "weren't they practicing shooting?" Enid asked "Yeah but they practice out in the woods that came from inside the walls"

you both jumped up running out side. You ran until you saw what was going down. Ron had a gun pointed at Carl while Rick was covered in blood. "Put it down!" Rick yelled as more people approached. Michonne stabbed Ron but the gun went off. Carl turned and you felt like your whole world came crashing down. "Dad?" Carl asked before falling to the ground. Ron shot him. Ron shot Carls eye out.....